Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-- WWE star Dolph Ziggler recently answered a bunch of fan questions via DolphZiggler.com. When asked what the most annoying question interviewers ask him, he responded with the following: "Do you model yourself after Mr. Perfect?" — the answer is no! He was awesome and I was obviously a huge fan. We both have frizzy hair and are great athletes, he's a Hall of Famer and I'm trying to get there! I have carved my own personality and love showing off, but because of my hair and WWE theme song that says "perfection," I'm a 'Mr. Perfect' clone!"
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Dolph_Ziggler_On_Mr._Perfect_Comparisons_Cand.php

I like Dolph, but NEWSFLASH bro, you're more of a Billy Gunn clone. :rolleyes:

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
He's better than Billy Gunn, thats for sure. He is the best seller on the roster and he may even surpass Mr. Perfect's career if he keeps up the good work.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Ziggler is way better than Billy Gunn. His character has some similarities to both, but he's definitely not a clone. People make ridiculous comparisons based on appearances. Bearing a resemblance to someone does not make that person a clone (or Mason Ryan would be more watchable).

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
He does have similarities with Perfect; the hair, the swagger, the body somewhat, and Perfect was also great at selling. Billy Gunn is an underrated worker, so him being a mix of Perfect and Gunn is a compliment.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Ziggler is awesome,I see him as the new Mr Perfect maybe thats just my own opinion but with his look and his persona its easy to draw the comparison he should be being pushed higher up the pecking order in WWE. Drop the Miz out and push this guy instead Vince!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I like Dolph, but NEWSFLASH bro, you're more of a Billy Gunn clone. :rolleyes:
....Uhhh really? How damn stupid is this comment?

Dolph gets asked this, and is totally modest, and understanding that he is no where near Perfect's level. Obviously, he knows of Perfect's greatness and would love to get to that level, as he obviously stated... Yet, you say that, with the eyes rolling like he is the one making these comparisons to Perfect, himself.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
....Uhhh really? How damn stupid is this comment?

Dolph gets asked this, and is totally modest, and understanding that he is no where near Perfect's level. Obviously, he knows of Perfect's greatness and would love to get to that level, as he obviously stated... Yet, you say that, with the eyes rolling like he is the one making these comparisons to Perfect, himself.
:lmao get a life dude, I was being facetious.

am i the only one who sees Jeff Jarrett when I look at Dolph?
Yes.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think he should be very humble and very shocked whenever he gets asked that question, Dolphs great and coming along well, id say hes probably having the best year out of anyone in WWE but Mr Perfect he is not

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Dolph is good, but he's not perfect.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Eh, there are worse things to be compared to.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts