Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE announced SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley will join Alexa Bliss this Tuesday for "A Moment of Bliss" segment. This will be the second time this month Bayley is on Bliss' show.

At next Sunday's WWE Stomping Grounds, Bayley will defend her title against Bliss, who became the number one contender after winning a triple threat match against Carmella and Charlotte.

Also announced, Dolph Ziggler takes on Xavier Woods this Tuesday. Ziggler is currently feuding with fellow New Day member, WWE Champion Kofi Kingston. The two will also meet next Sunday for the title in a Steel Cage Match.

Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/06/dolph-ziggler-match-and-a-moment-of-bliss-segment-announced-655257/

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,975 Posts
Squash him Dolph.

Reactions: zipperblues

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Moments of blisses are so fucking horrendously bad it brings out this vile misogynistic attitude of wanting Alexa barefoot and pregnant so they can fade in to the mires of obscurity. Apparently it also brings words like mire out of my vocabulary so it has its benefits I suppose

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Inb4 Big E "accidentally" costs Xavier the match, they said it when Big E got injured KO would fill in Big E's spot, so I'm hoping that means Big E will turn on Kofi for "easily replacing" him when he was away having surgery.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,801 Posts
:fuckthis At least run :bige2 vs Zigglypuff, you fucking cowards. E throwing that piece of shit around for 5 minutes is going to better than the Xavier match
Thank God they're not booking that match if it's not going to be competitive :eek:

Xavier Woods vs Dolph Ziggler sounds better now in comparison then :)

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
:fuckthis At least run :bige2 vs Zigglypuff, you fucking cowards. E throwing that piece of shit around for 5 minutes is going to better than the Xavier match
They're waiting to pull the trigger on the Big E heel turn. He just got back from injury so you don't want to put him out there too much again. The Ziggler feud is pure filler so it's not like Big E needs to rush so fast back in the ring.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
They're waiting to pull the trigger on the Big E heel turn. He just got back from injury so you don't want to put him out there too much again. The Ziggler feud is pure filler so it's not like Big E needs to rush so fast back in the ring.
Dolph will click his fingers and Big E will be his sidekick again.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,072 Posts
An Alexa/Bayley talk segment sounds like something you shouldn't warn your audience about beforehand.

·
Southern Pride
3,372 Posts
Alexa Bliss on my TV screen on Tuesday night i'm all for BUT they really are lacking different ideas to build up this match aren't they?

Ziggler probably wont even get the solid win over Woods. It will end by DQ or count out or whatever.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts