1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello !
first topic for me in WF :rolleyes:
anyway
Dolph ziggler Everyone knows is dolph ziggler !
y2j + Billy Gunn + mr perfect = Dolph
dolph is the best wrestler in SD for me
will be a legend or not ?

:confused:

·
Asuka
96,366 Posts
I don't see Gunn or Sid or any other wrestler in him, just Perfect. And DEFINATELY not Jericho. Ziggler is SO far away from Jericho it's not even funny. I don't see Perfect in him, either, really, except that that's who he's trying to be, because Perfect was actually captivating and Ziggler isn't. He's just a Perfect ripoff, but he fails at being Perfect almost as much as Swagger fails at being Kurt Angle.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Do not focus on one word !
Ziggler is Billy gun 2.0

i dont know about mr. perfectas henning was one of the best of all

y2j comparison is kinda crap

as for "will he be a legend" who the hell knows, he is good in the ring but with out a decent character or improving his mic work he might never break the mid card

·
Asuka
96,366 Posts
I did not compare between Dolph and Chris Jericho
Just say it will be like him oneday !!
Ziggler will never be like Jericho, Ziggler has minimal charisma. Jericho is vastly charismatic and can be amazingly entertaining in a wide number of tones and moods, Ziggler can't and he's not going to get there because he's not diverse enough.

Chris Benoit does not have charisma
However this is considered a legend
Chris Benoit is the greatest wrestler (wrestling ability only) of all time and is an extreme, extreme exception to the general rule that one HAS to have tons of charisma to be a main eventer, and even then, he wasn't a main eventer until the end of his career.

Ziggler would have to get 500 times better in the ring just to get in Benoit's RANGE. Bad comparison.

Also, Benoit had an intense, violent personality (hold off on the jokes about real life, please, people) as a character and could believably rip off your balls and feed them to you. Ziggler can't do that. He has NO presence and is booked like a chump.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ziggler will never be like Jericho, Ziggler has minimal charisma. Jericho is vastly charismatic and can be amazingly entertaining in a wide number of tones and moods, Ziggler can't and he's not going to get there because he's not diverse enough.
Will not know what will happen in the future !!
me Too !!

Chris Benoit is the greatest wrestler (wrestling ability only) of all time and is an extreme, extreme exception to the general rule that one HAS to have tons of charisma to be a main eventer, and even then, he wasn't a main eventer until the end of his career.

Ziggler would have to get 500 times better in the ring just to get in Benoit's RANGE. Bad comparison.

Also, Benoit had an intense, violent personality (hold off on the jokes about real life, please, people) as a character and could believably rip off your balls and feed them to you. Ziggler can't do that. He has NO presence and is booked like a chump.
anyway
the truth is Chris Benoit does not have the charisma !

·
Registered
418 Posts
ziggler dosen't even have half of Sids charisma and mic skills thogh
Pyro™;9126306 said:
I don't see Gunn or Sid or any other wrestler in him, just Perfect. And DEFINATELY not Jericho. Ziggler is SO far away from Jericho it's not even funny. I don't see Perfect in him, either, really, except that that's who he's trying to be, because Perfect was actually captivating and Ziggler isn't. He's just a Perfect ripoff, but he fails at being Perfect almost as much as Swagger fails at being Kurt Angle.
Ziggler is Billy gun 2.0

i dont know about mr. perfectas henning was one of the best of all

y2j comparison is kinda crap

as for "will he be a legend" who the hell knows, he is good in the ring but with out a decent character or improving his mic work he might never break the mid card
Pyro™;9126321 said:

Chris benoit was one of the greatest technical wrestlers to ever live

also he had charisma just a different kind
Oh my, second page, and there´s already 5 posts between you two no-life´s hating on one of the best Intercontinental Champions in years.
It wouldn´t be a Ziggler thread without one of you two stating uneducated opinions as facts. It seems Ziggles is turning into a real heat machine, huh?

·
Asuka
96,366 Posts
Oh my, second page, and there´s already 5 posts between you two no-life´s hating on one of the best Intercontinental Champions in years.
It wouldn´t be a Ziggler thread without one of you two stating uneducated opinions as facts. It seems Ziggles is turning into a real heat machine, huh?
Shows how much you know, kid. I don't hate Ziggler at all. If Ziggler wins the world title, fine, I don't care. He can get pushed huge for all I care, it'd be no worse than what they're doing with Sheamus.

In spite of what I say about Ziggler, how he's minimally charismatic, has no presence, etc, that's not hate. I don't think of Ziggler like I do John Morrison or Jack Swagger, I don't want him off my tv, I just don't care that he's on it. You know what my reaction to Dolph is? I nothing him. I don't hate him, I don't dislike him, I don't love him, and I don't like him. I absolutely, completely and utterly nothing him. He's just "there", nothing more, nothing less.

I'll admit that he's a great in ring talent, though, if that's what you're after.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Pyro™;9126457 said:
Shows how much you know, kid. I don't hate Ziggler at all. If Ziggler wins the world title, fine, I don't care. He can get pushed huge for all I care, it'd be no worse than what they're doing with Sheamus.

In spite of what I say about Ziggler, how he's minimally charismatic, has no presence, etc, that's not hate. I don't think of Ziggler like I do John Morrison or Jack Swagger, I don't want him off my tv, I just don't care that he's on it. You know what my reaction to Dolph is? I nothing him. I don't hate him, I don't dislike him, I don't love him, and I don't like him. I absolutely, completely and utterly nothing him. He's just "there", nothing more, nothing less.

I'll admit that he's a great in ring talent, though, if that's what you're after.

What I´m after is the fact that you think you have some kind of monopoly when it comes to assessing things like charisma or mic skills, although it´s clear that you´re talking out of your ass.
Do you even know what charisma is? I mean, could you post a definition of what you think charisma is?

What is it you don´t like about Ziggler´s mic skills? Pronounciation? Intonation? I guess what you actually mean is acting skills, which I could agree with, because it seems to me that no wrestler in this day and age is improvising his own promos anymore. If that´s what you mean, then Ziggler is not worse than 50% of the roster when it comes to delivering scripted lines, which would make him "average", by definition.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts