Wrestling Forum banner

Dolph Ziggler is officially THE man.

2978 Views 23 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  BornBad
HEELZiggler

Make sure everyone wears their GREEN! Or as we call it in the biz: a "NEXUS" shirt ;)

I swear, his little comments from Twitter, NXT and even on Raw this past week are freaking hilarious. WHY oh why can't they just give him a gimmick where he can play that role? He'd be pretty over by now if they did.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
WWE are all over Facebook and Twitter at the moment, like a decidedly belated rash. Just look at the Miz/Cena/Rock angle for evidence of this. If they're going to push Ziggler it'll be soon after 'Mania or not at all.

The fact that Vickie Guerrero is his heat getting mouthpiece is bizarre if he is as witty as his tweets suggest.

· Registered
243 Posts
I don't like Dolph Ziggler, he has no idea of a character. Remember when he was on commentary on raw a couple months ago watching an Edge match, and he clearly had no idea why he was there or what he was supposed to say? Without Vickie he's sunk, and though it is a clever comment, he's a heel ragging on heels and breaking kayfabe. The point of Dolph Ziggler isn't to garner laughs on the internet, and not to mention HE'S GREEN. Thats not to say green in the ring but green on ring psychology and mic work and character work. So in short, fuck Dolph Ziggler.

· Registered
2,673 Posts
Dang, Ziggs reminds me of Morrison so much. Both have extremely dull, generic personalities when they're cutting promos on camera, but outside of the WWE, they're friggin' gold.

· Registered
380 Posts
My favorite Ziggler line by far:

on NXT, they are playing the price is right, Byron Saxton's guess is over the actual price, Matt Striker says "Sorry Byron, you're over."

and Ziggler says "That's the first time Saxton has ever been over."

· Premium Member
498 Posts
I quite liked:

@TheTimmyMeister well, call me george bush, because: Mission Accomplished

@Naughtygurl320 u spel evreething rowng on purpiss rite?

@ThaBayAreaKiD at what? clinging to walls, wearing mink coats, or wearing sunglasses inside?

I think he's hysterical, honestly.

· Banned
8,172 Posts
HEELZiggler

Make sure everyone wears their GREEN! Or as we call it in the biz: a "NEXUS" shirt ;)

I swear, his little comments from Twitter, NXT and even on Raw this past week are freaking hilarious. WHY oh why can't they just give him a gimmick where he can play that role? He'd be pretty over by now if they did.
Well...he IS a former World Heavyweight Champion at this point.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.