Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking crazy bumps + overselling moves =/= Good Wrestler. Its about telling a story with the opponent in the ring.

Ziggler is highly overrated by the IWC.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
you're wrong, and you know it.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Taking crazy bumps + overselling moves =/= Good Wrestler. Its about telling a story with the opponent in the ring.

Ziggler is highly overrated by the IWC.
What could he do better in your opinion to be a better storyteller?

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,879 Posts
His selling and crazy bumps are just a bonus to his story telling in the ring. You're crazy if you don't see it.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
What could he do better in your opinion to be a better storyteller?
This here. Answer us that question. If you want to knock Ziggler for lacking mic skills or not being able to draw heat w/o Vickie fine (although i do disagree with those statements as well) you can make arguments for those statements. BUt Ziggler's in-ring work is some of the best in the company right now.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
I am fan of Punk. Should i really need to explain about his ability to tell a story in the ring?
i am a punk fan as well but how can you not see the storytelling in Zigglers work in just strange for me.also calling Ziggler a spot monkey is ludicrous.He Takes bumps but all good workers take bumps that does not mean he is a spot monkey who does not know how to tell a story.If you want a spot monkey check out Jack Evans.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I am fan of Punk. Should i really need to explain about his ability to tell a story in the ring?
No but how about explianing your post a bit more, why is he in your opinion not a good storyteller? You keep saying he isn't but back it up so we can actually have a discussion not "he is" "he isn't" is that not the point of a discussion baord?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Fan of Punk to and he is a great "story teller" in the ring but so is Ziggler (IMO) and if your just going to say Ziggler isn't a good storyteller in the ring, yes you better be prepared with an answer as to why you think this thats more in depth than he just isn't good.

Enless of course you are a :troll

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
LOL. Ziggler is GREAT in the ring and even his biggest haters like Pyro acknowledge he's one of the best in the company. Typical WF Hipster thread.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
Ziggler's one of the best guys they have in the company right now, you're welcome to have your own opinion of him but back it up.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts
He's actually a very good wrestler. As far as everything besides wrestling ability goes, he is overrated.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Agree and disagree. Storytelling is definitely Ziggler's weakest area but he has time to improve that and I can see he has been doing so. He's one of the best WWE has so I wouldn't call him highly overrated. He's top 5 on the roster. I do however think there is a tendency sometimes for some to think that big spots and good selling=great wrestler when I'm sure most of us know there's slightly more to it than that. I don't think Dolph has that problem though. His selling makes his opponents look effective and that can only be a good thing.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.