Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

· Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SPOILER ALERTT

After Batista/Dolph with Dolph calling him the weak link of Evolution, Tista had to get himself disqualified because of Zigglers onslaught. I'm calling it now, HHH will be questioning Batista as to why he cant beat Dolph, they have a match on RAW, Tista loses his cool and attacks Ziggler with a chair or something getting himself DQ'ed again, then at Payback he takes the pinfall and HHH & Orton start yelling at him and slapping him. Then next night HHH puts Batista vs someone and Dolph comes out and attacks Batista, then Evolution come out with everyone thinking they will attack Dolph, but the 3 beat the living shit out of Batista writting him off for his promo tour for GOTG and Dolph joins Evolution.

· Registered
839 Posts
SPOILER ALERTT

After Batista/Dolph with Dolph calling him the weak link of Evolution, Tista had to get himself disqualified because of Zigglers onslaught. I'm calling it now, HHH will be questioning Batista as to why he cant beat Dolph, they have a match on RAW, Tista loses his cool and attacks Ziggler with a chair or something getting himself DQ'ed again, then at Payback he takes the pinfall and HHH & Orton start yelling at him and slapping him. Then next night HHH puts Batista vs someone and Dolph comes out and attacks Batista, then Evolution come out with everyone thinking they will attack Dolph, but the 3 beat the living shit out of Batista writting him off for his promo tour for GOTG and Dolph joins Evolution.
Nice storyline

· I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
16,459 Posts
That would be fuckin awesome!!!

But sadly I dont think its happening bro. The only stable for Ziggler is the JOB SQUAD.

Reactions: DanielWyatt

· Registered
161 Posts
Nope, not going to happen. He doesn't fit the evolution mould and is exactly the type of guy we should see feuding against them. Unfortunately though that isn't his position on the card and he will continue to job.

· Premium Member
27,048 Posts
don't put spoiler in thread title unless it's a spoiler, don't put the spoiler (Although not a spoiler) in the title as well, don't label your dreams as spoilers. Misleading and spoiling thread title. negged.

· Registered
1,818 Posts
Didn't read the post to avoid further spoilers, but can you please change that STUPID threat title?!

*SPOILER* New Evolution member

*SPOILER* News regarding Dolph Ziggler's future

*SPOILER* Heel turn on Smackdown

Why would you post a spoiler with the tag at the end? I swear.

Edit: Ah, I see based on other's posts that the Ziggler bit was just an assumption on your part, and not an actual spoiler. Carry on!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.