Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
great wrestler = get fans by smarks
great looks = get fans by the females

it's no coincidence why the crowd has been hot for ziggler lately, they recognize talent and how he's paid his dues in the company for 8 years now which should warrant a WHC run.

his mic skills are better than most make it out to be, the way he talks fits his character.

this is dolph ziggler's moment, he's been given the ball and now it's up to him how far he takes it.

·
Registered
694 Posts
How the fuck has he been given the ball? He hasn't been given the ball at all. Being a filler opponent for Sheamus is your definition of being given the ball?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yeah, Dolph could be a very interesting face.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Im not sure how would the Show-Off character work as a face, and it would be a shame if he would have to drop the cockiness to fit the face role. I say keep the #HEEL a heel until he breaks-through and wins the title unless the crowd reactions continue like this. It's probably a hard choice to keep DB a heel when he gets the super-face reaction, imagine the same thing with Ziggles...

WM29, New Jersey, Metlife Stadium, Internet championship, Zack Ryder v Dolph Ziggler, double turn, Ziggler wins = 4 million buys, and you know it.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
I, too, want Dolph Ziggler to turn babyface. I think the crowd wants to cheer for him. I'm not sure if he can swim on his own cutting babyface promos but only one way to find out!

I think The Miz would be a great babyface too. The crowd really wants to be able to cheer along with his "really?" schtick. Alberto Del Rio is a third guy I would like to see with a babyface run.

Usually I am begging for people to turn heel, so it is sort of refreshing to see some guys that would be good babyfaces.

Damien Sandow, Drew McIntyre, Hunico, Jinder Mahal & Antonio Cesaro are new heels that they can try to work with for awhile. Or at least re-establish and make something more than jobbers.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
A dolph/cody feud for the world title ?, do want the company to go bankrupt ?

He's far too small, we can't have nothing but cruiserweights in the main event.

·
Registered
694 Posts
A dolph/cody feud for the world title ?, do want the company to go bankrupt ?

He's far too small, we can't have nothing but cruiserweights in the main event.
Last night's main event was John Cena vs Big Show, you make no sense. There's room for Ziggler.

·
Registered
75 Posts
And thus the cycle of "This guy should turn face... NO, turn him heel again!" begins anew.

But seriously, I can't see Dolph working as a face.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Dolph Ziggler should defintely be a face of the company also he sghould of won last night and be world heavyweight champion the crowd were going nuts for him and he has everything in a wrestler to succeed in this business

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
All I can say is that Dolph Ziggler is massively over at the moment and getting more and more over each week. His matches in my opinion are very very entertaining and are now another reason I keep tuning in every week.

The last 3/4 weeks of RAW and last nights PPV have cemented that Ziggler is going over just like Punk and Bryan did when they were heel, because the fans are just beginning to realise just how talented and entertaining he is. I think he easily had more fans chanting and marking for him last night above Sheamus who is the 3rd babyface right now.

Zigglers next feud shall be ending his run with Vickie and Swagger in which Ziggler will go over and most probably turn heel in the mean time.

Finally talent is pushing it way up the roster and we are now getting other alternatives to Cena, these guys are pushing for the main event slot unlike anybody else in the last 5 years, what I dont understand is even if you dont like or mark for the guy it surely has to be better for the programme, entertainment and the business if more than just one hut is knocking on the door.

Punk,Bryan, Ziggler, Sheamus, Rhodes are all pushing for the top spot and the competition only means its more entertaining for us.

And then when we have Barrett, Ambrose, Ryback, Rollins, Hunico, Hero, Kofi, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel pushing for spots it can mean the WWE has a more powerful and deeper roster.

Not to mention that Orton, Cena, Kane, The Miz, Christian, Big Show, Mark Henry etc etc are still here for the time being.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
I don't know about face of the comany. No one has proven to have the ability to take that ball from Cena, but I do think Dolph should turn face. Its either turn face or go on as a job squad with Jack and Vicki (and occassionally be a filler when there's an injury).

You look at the talent ahead of Dolph on the heel side of things... Bryan, Kane, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, ADR to name a few, there's no upward traction he can get as a heel.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'd like to see him turn face and watch how people here on this forum rant on how stale his gimmick is and how badly he needs a heel turn.

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts
Horrible idea, everyone will want him to turn face because a few smarky crowds cheered him, then a few months from now he will turn face and everyone will hate him, the hypocisy of people is really strong on here. Ziggler should stay heel, get away from Vicky and Swagger and be given more mic time.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
To anyone who says Ziggler doesn't have mic skills, check his programme on the WWE youtube channel.
People say he doesn't have good mic skills thats because they rarely put the mic on him or anyone else in the mid card for that matter.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts