Wrestling Forum banner

Dolph vs Edge REALLY????

2043 Views 25 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Sir Wade Barrett
This feud sucks there is no and I repeat no energy there then you throw in Vikki and it really gets stupid.To be honest Ziggler vs Morrison vs Kingston for the I.C. title in a triple threat ladder or cage math would be epic. Edge should be taking on somebody like Randy Orton or Wade Barret that way the match would flow.All and all its just a bad match up and I hope this feud is over soon.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· My man
6,562 Posts
They are really trying to get them over into the main event but it's not really working tbh. I to would of preferred wade to be in the main event but it seems that because he became accepted so readily, he's destined to wait for those who are lagging behind to get over first.

· "MINUS FIVE STARS"
3,337 Posts
I think it's backfiring though. So far the only guy from Corre that's standing out is Zeke because he's tossing around Show like he's a child's toy.

edit: Slater/Gabriel beat Santino/Kozlov while Harris/Hennig did the job.

Corre > Nexus

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think it's backfiring though. So far the only guy from Corre that's standing out is Zeke because he's tossing around Show like he's a child's toy.

edit: Slater/Gabriel beat Santino/Kozlov while Harris/Hennig did the job.

Corre > Nexus
True enough Zeke is the man and Barret is starting to look like a second stringer but give it a second Barret will turn on Zeke and probably side with the Big show to stop him.

· "MINUS FIVE STARS"
3,337 Posts
Then again, Barrett DID get the spot in the EC. We all know Edge is winning it, but being in the SD main event does somewhat legitimize Wade Barrett.
Booker T said it best "you always need a quarterback". This Corre mantra of "equality" won't last. So I agree with you.

· Registered
163 Posts
did you even see there match at the rumble?

it was fantastic i would gladly love to see more
This. The match was great, way better than Miz/Orton

· These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
15,304 Posts
This feud sucks there is no and I repeat no energy there then you throw in Vikki and it really gets stupid.To be honest Ziggler vs Morrison vs Kingston for the I.C. title in a triple threat ladder or cage math would be epic. Edge should be taking on somebody like Randy Orton or Wade Barret that way the match would flow.All and all its just a bad match up and I hope this feud is over soon.
So you would rather have a ladder match so you can get your SPOTZ fix than an actual feud? If anything they are protecting Wade because it would be obvious he wouldn't get a decent run as champ going into Wrestlemania. Keep him away from the tittle scene for now and make him champ after WM. Edge v Orton? fuck no. At least Edge and Ziggler have good chemistry.

· Registered
2,168 Posts
I cant speak for anyone else but the rumble has never been all that great to me so saying their match was better than the rumble dosnt mean a hell of a lot.
Well I must say you are in a minority with that opinion, pretty much everyone on here bums the Royal Rumble to the high heavens. Myself included. But yeah, for me, Ziggler/Edge > Rumble. This year.

· Registered
384 Posts
more like three steps back the real question is why? and the answer is he's just not strong enough to stand on his own he needs a group around him so he stands out.
That's what I'm saying, it was their opportunity to build him up. What do you mean he doesn't stick out, they showed during the 3 way cage match on raw that he had the capability to compete with the better guys.

· Registered
95 Posts
Yeah Wade Barrett definitely deserves to be in the Main event. Them starting the corre was a step back for him
i agree barrett should have gone solo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.