• Dolph

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • Don't want either to win

Votes: 4 7.8%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Sheamus will win. Dont care really, but Sheamus has to be found in bathtub full of drugs, a couple of underage girls, with no prescription for either, to loose this one. Predictable filler match with no feud.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts
Why the hell would any Ziggler mark want him to win? He'll became Swagger 2.0 by winning the world championship with little to no momentum/build.

Sheamus.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Why the hell would any Ziggler mark want him to win? He'll became Swagger 2.0 by winning the world championship with little to no momentum/build.

Sheamus.
I kind of agree. While I'll mark out for Ziggler winning, if he did he'd only hold it for a month, max. He'll then drop it back to Sheamus, go straight to the midcard again and not benefit at all for any of it.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Sheamus to retain. The build is no good for Dolph to win, or Sheamus to lose. Dolph maybe to win by DQ. Break up from Vickie. Put on a great match. Turn face. Anything else will do. So long as he doesn't get squashed.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Most uninteresting match ever. It's so obvious who gonna win and they already wrestled a lot. I hope Ryback jumps and beat the crap out of them...and I don't even like Ryback.

·
Registered
12,301 Posts
Sheamus will win. Dont care really, but Sheamus has to be found in bathtub full of drugs, a couple of underage girls, with no prescription for either, to loose this one. Predictable filler match with no feud.
You can get a prescription for underage girls?

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Dolph was never going to win last night as it had no build. But he was very impressive, hopefully they continue this feud to MITB where Dolph takes the belt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts