Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fuck is this? He's one of the top guys in the company and he always seems to lose. I mean like the fuck? Hopefully they've got JoMo lined up for him on Raw, he needs a good squash.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
He needs to get mad. That's the only way to get noticed here. HHH's promos are great when he's pissed. Mark Henry got his championship by being pissed off and killing that one guy backstage by picking him up by the neck and throwing him into a dark void. R-Truth got mad and now he's a pretty big name.

Maybe if Dolph broke a jaw (not his own) out of rage, he'd get noticed.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's irritating, it's not just because he's heel, fucking Cody wins all the time. Dolph is supposes to be a good US Champion and they're just throwing his credability away with all these loses to guys like Bourne/Kingston/Ryder, no offence to those guys but Dolph is above them.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
It's irritating, it's not just because he's heel, fucking Cody wins all the time. Dolph is supposes to be a good US Champion and they're just throwing his credability away with all these loses to guys like Bourne/Kingston/Ryder, no offence to those guys but Dolph is above them.
Maybe the point of him losing all the time is to make him snap, fire vickie and head for wwe title gold.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe the point of him losing all the time is to make him snap, fire vickie and head for wwe title gold.
He needs to stay heel so firing Vickie is a no go for me, she helps get him great heat and if he fired her the crowd would turn him face and Dolph's whole persona would make for a terrible face.
Would be like Orton in 2004 again.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
He needs to get mad. That's the only way to get noticed here. HHH's promos are great when he's pissed. Mark Henry got his championship by being pissed off and killing that one guy backstage by picking him up by the neck and throwing him into a dark void. R-Truth got mad and now he's a pretty big name.

Maybe if Dolph broke a jaw (not his own) out of rage, he'd get noticed.
fpalmfpalmfpalm

Dumbest thing i have heard all week.

maybe heath slater & john morrison should get pissed off and cut a promo. Maybe david otunga or maybe zack ryder.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
He needs to stay heel so firing Vickie is a no go for me, she helps get him great heat and if he fired her the crowd would turn him face and Dolph's whole persona would make for a terrible face.
Would be like Orton in 2004 again.
Heels can separate without 1 becoming a face, just have him fire her then cut a promo about not needing her help, swaggers, or support from the fans, the normal stuff which turns crowds against people.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Dolph has the brightest future of the mid-card as far as I'm concerned. Have patience my friend.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Do people really just expect their favorite or potential favorites to win every time? That would suck. They're going to have to lose some time. It's how you book them to lose is what is important.

Patience is a virtue, breh.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
At least they protected him last night. Nothing tragically wrong with his booking last night, tbh.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Woah. Calm it. Dolph didn't need a Tag Title win. I reckon that match's result will affect Dolph's angle with Vickie & Swagger. Wins/Losses don't matter that much in WWE anymore. It's all about the storylines.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Have you been following the storyline ? of course him & swagger were gonna lose.
They're simply building the tension between them.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Relax... Obviously, Dolph is on the rise. He's actually getting decent mic time now on his own, more and more by the week, and he's shining. He lost again, but at least he was on the PPV.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts