Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna go with the ppv match, this match was no doubt match of the year candidate , counters, pins and all of the above a 4/5 match..

·
Registered
582 Posts
Kobe's in the WWE now? Shit, I gotta start watching again!
He's trying to get away from Shaq :side:

To answer the OP's question, I just saw their match on Raw and it was very entertaining. I heard the match at Bragging Rights was one of the highlights of the night.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The Bragging Rights bout for me, though the RAW match was awesome however. I say let these guys have a series, I could watch them every week.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
The Bragging Rights bout for me, though the RAW match was awesome however. I say let these guys have a series, I could watch them every week.
Yeah would like the see a series with these guys Ziggler is really starting to interest me.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I say Bragging Rights, but only because Punk's presence and commentary was a distraction (not a bad one, no, but a distraction nonetheless) and the anticlimatic finish that was there to continue the series, but what could've been done much better.

Next up: 2/3 falls? That would be sweet.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Bragging Rights was better, but their match on raw was no slouch. Daniel Bryan seems to bring out the best out of the wrestlers

·
Registered
573 Posts
I believe we might see another Ziggler/Bryan match on Smackdown this Friday! Which would be really fucking good too since smackdown is the wrestling show!

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Bragging Rights was better, the Raw match seemed like a condensed version of the same match without the "Holy shit" moments, though I loved seeing the surfboard.

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Both were pretty similar but I'd say the bragging Rights Match was the better of the two and didn't have a commercial break in which doesn't help when watching a match.
Bragging Rights - ****
Raw Match - ***1/4

·
Registered
573 Posts
Please god WWE, one more time on Smackdown... Let Punk come in and cost DB the match. Perfect set-up for a feud. Give them the ammount of time you did at BR and I will jizz. DB/ZIGGLER on Friday = ratings.

I think there would be another match seeing the outcome last night and sunday anyways.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts