Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
It actually would have been cool to see Goldust and Doink wrestle for a sec, but we all know that wasn't going to happen.

·
Registered
67 Posts
2 things to love about Doink

1) His introduction, sitting around the ring, no-one knowing what to make of him
2) His HEEL music, truly superb

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Ofcourse he's not back full-time, just because he showed up one time. Guess what, they've done it numerous times over the past few years. It was just to fill Regal's "weird" team.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I really think there just wasn't a real heel to put on Regal's team with everyone else involved with MITB, they could have got DiBiase but he's involved the MITB and they dont want to bury him more in the midcard.
I actually thought Doink looked like Finlay, since he's the random apperance guy, but it could have been anyone last night.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
My thoughts its the same guy who always plays him when he returns... Brooklyn Brawler! (Except obviously when Jericho and Eugene were him for one offs)

Reminds me of SNME when it was Kevin Thorn, Umaga and Viscera -vs- Kane, Doink and Eugene.

I rmember it for Michelle MCCools god awful ring announcing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I gotta say a laughed at DOink coming back, but i also think it just were for one night only..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts