Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is being an assclown and putting stupid thread and predictions on the wrong on the wrong forums and stuff. I am calling out Dogs are cool and I want him to know that unless he shapes up, he is not welcomed in this place. If you agree, tell me.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You killed your chances of being taken seriously when you said you were "calling him out"...What is this, the Wild West?

Put'em away, quick draw. Fore' ya shoot yer self in the foot.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
I think it's funny you even bothered making a thread about him. He's not worth it. I repiled to two of his threads telling him to stop, but to no avail. So I say just forget him. He's going to be banned soon anyway.

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
This guy is horrible he just wants reactions though so I bet if we are just patient and wait till nitemare gets on he will ban this guy and our problems will be gone.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Calling him out? Throught the Internet? WTF, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! If he's the n00b you say he is, he will probably never get to read this thread. Cool it man...it's not worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
It is a waste of time to call someone out here on rant's. Because you may never know that person may be a better person than you. When I started here, I was using the name Wvaslob25705. I was a n00b. I thought I was flamed by someone, so I called this person I K G F X person out. Turned out he was a mod, and when I tried to be man enough to back down, everyone made fun of me for it.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Chuck Spears said:
It is a waste of time to call someone out here on rant's. Because you may never know that person may be a better person than you. When I started here, I was using the name Wvaslob25705. I was a n00b. I thought I was flamed by someone, so I called this person I K G F X person out. Turned out he was a mod, and when I tried to be man enough to back down, everyone made fun of me for it.
Good times.

·
Registered
345 Posts
what a asshole

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Chuck Spears said:
IK? WTF? LK!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Are you sure about that?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts