Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will he ever get a nice or descent theme? I think he should have one lol...something new and cool..not the old ECW one but a more modern theme :D:

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
Didn't he use to come out to the Original ECW theme?

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
As long as it's not a rap based theme like Stephanie's.
Awkward.

Yes he did come out to the ECW theme :mark: but it was in line with the ECW ONS storyline/PPV that they were doing that led to the WWECW show.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I'm pretty sure he used to come out to the old ECW theme. They should bring that back for him and have a bunch of pyro go off.

·
Premium Member
17,208 Posts
He should come out CM Punk's old theme (This Fire Burns) this sunday. That would be so damn heel, and awesome.

·
Registered
14,278 Posts
Don't see why they couldn't let him use the ole ECW music again, they let Nash use the NWO theme still.

·
From parts unknown
23,262 Posts
Outside of HHH and Steph, none of the managers/valets/authority figures have entrances these days.

I think it's a corporate decision. Why this is so is anyone's guess. I think Punk made a pretty valid observation about this with Maddox and at that point, I almost got the feeling that he was taking a rib at that particular corporate decision.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
A parody of Goldberg's theme. Only with them chanting Walrus. Anyway, yes he should.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
No. He's a manager/advocate/agent, he doesn't need a theme song. Theme songs should be reserved for the wrestlers, the focus should be on them and Heyman is clever enough to know that. He had a theme song in ECW because he was a focal part of the show, he was the brainchild of the revolution, at this point in his career, and with the role he's playing right now, he doesn't need it. Just because it can be done doesn't mean it should.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts