Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
uh......really?

you can't stop bleeding. if someone hits you and you bleed, what the fuck can you do about it? it happened. unless they purposefully bladed, it was an accident, and you can't really fine someone for something like that.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
How can they? Nobody bleeds voluntarily; it is just accidental. You can't fine someone for an accident, especially in a matter of concern like bleeding during a match.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Last time I saw bleeding was CM Punk vs Rey... and Rey vs Undertaker, when he was bleeding out his mouth at RR. Kill that fucking midget, he is clearly getting too old for this

·
Registered
730 Posts
And what about penalizing the one who caused the bleeding? In other words, Rey?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Doubt it, that would be really stupid.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Its happened before. Wasn't Flair fined for blading at WrestleMania 8? I know there was a similar issue with Bret Hart throughout the years, I'm not sure if he was ever fined though.
He was fined for blading. And not just blading, blading in a ridiculously obvious way. Only way it could have been more obvious is if he bladed during his interview on the titantron. Bret bladed at that PPV too, but he didnt get fined did he?

As for nowadays, if the guy gets busted open accidentally, i dont know how you can hold it against him.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts