Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I find it strange how he didn't meant to get injured, Rollins threw him against the barricade and he turned wrong, so without that Rollins throw he would have been fine. Then he comes back and its like no big deal hes' just another guy and he's lost clean a few times and he's midcard now. So what happened? why did Vince give up on him so fast? they had him on the Today Show the day after Summerslam last year and then when he relinguished the belt, they showed Stephanie mouth "it looks good on you" then he comes back and is a nobody pretty much. what happened?

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
but why is he an irrelevant mid carder now?
Could be any number of reasons. I mean I don't think anyone ever intends to get hurt, but getting hurt when they have given or are about to give someone the ball Vince has been known to sour on them because of it. This isn't a new phenomenon. You have to work your way back into the man's good graces. We don't know that he will never get back to that level. A few clean loses don't mean anything.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
I find him very boring unless he does the demon facepaint full time.

Reactions: lucytwwe

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts
He must have realized that he dodged the major bullet that a Fonzie reign would have been and learned from his mistake. Does it happen often these days with Vince? Nah, but I will take what I can get.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
but why is he an irrelevant mid carder now?
He is clearly one if the most protected guys in the company. He beat Wyatt clean at SummerSlam and Wyatt beat Orton, styles and Cena this year.

He isn't mainevent right now because there is only a limited amount of spots in the mainevent hence why it's called the mainevent. Lesnar returned, reigns is their chosen guy, Braun and Joe moved ahead while Balor was still injured and now Cena is on raw.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
If Vince didn't like him he wouldn't have been the first Universal Champion. He hasn't yet been champion again/been in the main event because it is obvious to anyone who isn't drooling all over him that he would bomb due to the dullness. You got to be more than an entrance if you're the guy at the top.

He'll be IC champion by the end of the year.

Prepare your anuses wrestlingforum.com
That is Miz's personal title. He'd soon lose it right back to Miz.

·
Banned
2,095 Posts
Because I find it strange how he didn't meant to get injured, Rollins threw him against the barricade and he turned wrong, so without that Rollins throw he would have been fine. Then he comes back and its like no big deal hes' just another guy and he's lost clean a few times and he's midcard now. So what happened? why did Vince give up on him so fast? they had him on the Today Show the day after Summerslam last year and then when he relinguished the belt, they showed Stephanie mouth "it looks good on you" then he comes back and is a nobody pretty much. what happened?
He has only lost clean 2 times. And he has been in the main roster only about 5 months. They are slowly building him up. They will start a bigger push around Rumble

·
Registered
270 Posts
Raw's main event is stacked right now. I have no doubt Balor will be a champion again but right now he's best utilized on upper mid card feuds before he gets thrown into a fued with Lesnar or Strowman.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
I think it was the prospect of him facing Brock Lesnar for the Universal title that made Vince sour on Balor because of his size.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Balor is all entrance, and even that is 3 minutes too long.

On mic? Boring.

Demon balor? What the hell even is that? Stupid.

Move set? Sling blade, overhead kick, apron kick, runnimg drop kick, finisher. That is literally all he knows how to do. He ismt strong enough to incorporate any suplexs or slams into his arsenal.

Hes an average cruiserweight.

Neville is ahead of him both in ring amd on mic, amd I dont see Neville at the top of the card either.

Balor kinda sucks.

·
Banned
2,095 Posts
Balor is all entrance, and even that is 3 minutes too long.

On mic? Boring.

Demon balor? What the hell even is that? Stupid.

Move set? Sling blade, overhead kick, apron kick, runnimg drop kick, finisher. That is literally all he knows how to do. He ismt strong enough to incorporate any suplexs or slams into his arsenal.

Hes an average cruiserweight.

Neville is ahead of him both in ring amd on mic, amd I dont see Neville at the top of the card either.

Balor kinda sucks.
All that coming from a guy whose name is ReignsisGod.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts