Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously he has to be the worst Head of Talent Relations ever. His taste in female wrestlers & what a female wrestling star should look like is horrible,and his taste in male stars aren't much better. I'll never understand why the guy still has the job he does.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Nah, Johnny knows what the deal whith the Divas is. If they don't suck (in all the ways you can think of, if you catch what I mean), they are not of use for the WWE.

In a serious note, yes, he is horrible. He just wants bodybuilders and models.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just because it works for TNA doesn't mean it'll work for WWE. An hour long wrestling with nothing but female wrestlers who can't even wrestle would be an absolute disaster to watch,and i honestly can't imagine anyone willing to watch something so cringe-worthy.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I watched the Knockouts New Year thing, and I enjoyed it. But I can see why some might not like such things... Both female divisions are pretty crappy right now. I actually think combine Raw and Smackdown divas and theyre pretty much better than the KO's tbh.

Anyways seeing as this isn't a diva thread, back to Johnny Ace... Give Jim Ross his job :lmao.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I watched the Knockouts New Year thing, and I enjoyed it. But I can see why some might not like such things... Both female divisions are pretty crappy right now. I actually think combine Raw and Smackdown divas and theyre pretty much better than the KO's tbh.
The thing is the KO show actually had female wrestlers who could put on decent enough matches,and yeah some Divas are better than the current KOs. Back on topic though Johnny Ace fails.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts