Wrestling Forum banner

Does Vince McMahon actually care when wrestlers die?

7220 Views 62 Replies 55 Participants Last post by  thelegendkiller
I was reading about Paige mentioning about Flair's son, and Vince interviewing Brian Pillman's wife right after his death. It does seem like he would do anything for ratings.

Come to think of it, does Vince actually care when one of his wrestlers die?

If you remember Eddie Guerrero's tribute show, it actually makes you think that he cares.

But I really doubt he cares whether any of his wrestlers live or die. I think he only cares if it affects money-wise, and if it damages publicity of WWE (in case of Benoit).

And he really uses wrestlers' death as way of making money (Ex. never ending mentioning of Eddie Guerrero)

So what do you think? Does he actually care or is he completely heartless?
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Banned
14,422 Posts
Re: Does Vince Mcmahon actually care when wrestlers die?

Lol you know I am really growing thin of these Vince bashing threads. The guy knows wrestling in one finger more then any so called wresting expert does in their own body. And no he doesn't care about human beings dying, because he is a robot who is incapable of feeling emotion, lord. I mean honestly, if Steph dies. Oh its all I well just replace her, she is disposable. I mean honestly. 911 was an example of someone who truly cares about ppl in the 2001 Smackdown show.

· Registered
976 Posts

Vince doesn't give a fuck at all. He does anything for ratings. Think back to when Orton said to Rey Mysterio that 'eddie was in hell' and who could forget 'katie vick' angle. How many times did he embarass Jim Ross on TV. Big Show/Big Bossman feud when Bossman dragged the coffin of Show's dad down the road. The list goes on and on. Limo exploding storyline, Vince wanting to do incest angle. Fuck Vince also wanted Kane's penis to be shown in WWE Film 'See No Evil' and wanted it to be three feet long. Vince is one sick fucking pos. It was totally digusting how they used Reid Flair in the angle with Charlotte/Paige. WWE should have had the class to at least let them know about it instead of letting poor Ric watch Raw and have no idea about it. Mr. McMahon WWE character is exactly how Vince is in real life, and he operates.

· Registered
835 Posts

It's a tough question to answer because none of us truly know Vince, the person. But solely in my opinion, I believe he does care. Vince is an ego-maniacal narcissist, absolutely. But he isn't a sociopath. At least not from what I can tell.

He, like any other person, has demons and things they regret -- probably more so than most people. But he's so full of himself that he would never admit it. He's too prideful to do that. Regardless, I believe that old bastard has a heart somewhere in there, and I guarantee the deaths of those who've worked for him still haunt him to this day.

· Banned
13,614 Posts

He cares that it affects the image of his business, and he cares that he can't book that person for future appearances to make money. Nothing more, nothing less.
fpalm theres something really wrong with you

· Banned
2,233 Posts

If it's a current wrestler, I think he thinks "well how am I going to fill that spot". Same when Dusty died since he was employed in NXT. Honestly, I'm a Vince mark because I know I wouldn't love wrestling as much as I do if he didn't exist but I don't think he cares when people die.

· Registered
378 Posts

He is a good guy but people on the internet make him look like a monster
Jelly or just dumb

· Registered
69 Posts

Anyone who watched him talk during the Warrior tribute and saw the emotion on his face and heard it in his voice, can't possibly try to say he doesn't care.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.