Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mocking AJ Lee's bout with dehydration? really Vince? If I were CM Punk I'd punch Vince in the face...He can't afford to lose AJ or Punk any way..they're too valuable to the company. Fuck him for mocking unfortunate acts..I'm surprised he doesn't have somebody from NXT called up and have them be a Phillipines disaster victim as a gimmick, the heartless bastard!

·
Premium Member
19,296 Posts
Mocking AJ Lee's bout with dehydration? really Vince? If I were CM Punk I'd punch Vince in the face...He can't afford to lose AJ or Punk any way..they're too valuable to the company. Fuck him for mocking unfortunate acts..I'm surprised he doesn't have somebody from NXT called up and have them be a Phillipines disaster victim as a gimmick, the heartless bastard!
Why would CM Punk punch Vince for making fun of AJ when he appeared to have a good time making fun of Lawler's heart attack and Paul Bearer's death?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Calm down, that was just a joke... And you really think the WWE can't afford to lose Punk or AJ ? If they left tomorrow, nothing would change for the WWE

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
You're really that butt hurt over Bryan not being champion that now you're questioning a guy's morality (which is subjective to say the least anyways) ?

Damn. I think you should take a break from wrestling. It's clearly stressing you out to the point of deliriousness.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
Obviously these things are hard to know without knowing the man. But it would seem he is somewhat of a bully, and a word most commonly associated with him is 'meglomaniac', so I think it's safe to say the man is not without his flaws. He is also an incredibly ambitious man, and I think sometimes people mistake ambition for lacking morals. You hear a lot of the old time wrestlers carry on about how he killed the territories and ruined people's livelihoods and all that, and maybe I have a cynical view of things, but all he really did was outperform his competition. With the rise of cable TV, there territory system wasn't viable, so it was a matter of kill or be killed. I don't see how making his own business successful in those circumstances can be held as a black mark against him.

There is one other issue which I'm a bit iffy about that could swing things. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it is an open secret that he is partial to the extra-marital affair. It may in fact be the case that Linda doesn't care and they have an open relationship, which would be fine, so this is a tough one to judge without knowing the situation.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.