Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The widespread belief that Paul Levesque is unscrupulous and power hungry has provoked much skepticism over the sincerity of his feelings towards World Wrestling Entertainment creative chief Stephanie McMahon, who ultimately became his wife and mother of his children. Even Kevin Nash, a close friend of Levesque's, hinted at what is largely assumed.

When asked in a 2007 interview if he was surprised by his former protege's rise to power, he chuckled. "Nah, why would I [be]? You can't determine who you fall in love with," Nash said with a sly smile.

Former WWE writer Dan Madigan recalled sharing a limo with the McMahon family and Triple H in which he witnessed Vince snuggling Stephanie to sleep in his arms, then falling asleep himself, and catching Levesque looking at them nuzzling each other with a mixture of utter contempt and spectacular triumph.

"The one thing I wonder about Triple H is: how could you love Steph?" says Madigan. "It's a work man. Lemme tell you a story.

"I was riding in the McMahon family limo. Stephanie was sleeping in Vince's arms in that creepy way that starts all those rumors about them. I caught Triple H watching Stephanie nuzzled into her father like a baby, and, lemme tell you, the look I saw wasn't a look of love. It was this contemptuous, objectifying look, like: yeah, I got it, I got the world in my hands, I got the prize ham at the fair. It was an ugly look. Our eyes met for a second, and he laughed and shrugged, like he dropped the act for a second and he didn't give a shit that I noticed."

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
The he grew bat wings and disappeared in a cloud of fire and brimstone...C'mon Give trips a break ^_^

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
I would like to know what a look of utter contempt and spectacular triumph looks like, exactly.

Anyway, silly topic as none of us could know and I don't see why any of us should care.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Who can say? In a lot of ways, who can say if anybody actually loves anybody. Most things done by people are done for selfish reasons. People pick monogamous relationships because they have an attachment they don't want to lose. Whether that's an extremely close friendship with the person, them being a meal ticket of some degree, or whatever. At least that's my cynical look on love. So, more power to him/her.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I'm sure Triple H loves Stephanie.Come on,they have children,they are married.I can't understand how people can say they aren't in love.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
That article is retarded.

When asked in a 2007 interview if he was surprised by his former protege's rise to power, he chuckled. "Nah, why would I [be]? You can't determine who you fall in love with," Nash said with a sly smile.
That's not "hinting" at what they're trying to say at all. I'd find it hard to believe that HHH didn't see bright lights/dollar signs or whatever when it was initially starting to happen, but come on. This is a speculative piece intended to further villify Triple H. Oh wait dirtsheets, why am I surprised lol.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Really?
Put your silly views about wrestling and what goes on backstage, forget all the stupid so called politics.

Triple H has married and built a family with the woman he loves. Lay off it.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I would like to know what a look of utter contempt and spectacular triumph looks like, exactly.

Anyway, silly topic as none of us could know and I don't see why any of us should care.
My feelings exactly. I do not know the answer, nor do I really care.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Nobody actually knows for sure, he probably does since they've been together for 12 years, been married for almost 9 years and have 3 kids together.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
if he does or doesnt, you can be sure that the thoughts of being with the bosses daughter where in his mind, and hell it worked out

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Nope. Hunter is just biding his time until he can pull of his master plan of arranging accidents for all of the McMahons (even Shane), take all the insurance and control of the company! Dun dun dunnnnn!!!!!!!

While none of us know what goes through Hunter's head, I'm pretty sure he loves his wife.

·
Banned
4,059 Posts
Fucking hell, criticising someone in ring is fair enough but prying into someone's life? Fuck you.

What business do you have asking questions? I don't ask personal questions about your private PRIVATE! Life.

He loves his wife has children and a fantastic career, happy?

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
:lmao Damn. First the Foley story and now this. Must be a really slow news day for the sheetz lol. I honestly don't know how anybody can actually buy into this nonsense. No matter who this thing was about it fucking reeks of BS so bad I can smell it off my screen. fpalm Things like this remind me of the sheer hate filled contempt some internet folks have for this man. Now he's only using his wife and kids for power lol. Just nonsense.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Link the article where it is questioned whether or not the McMahons participate in incest. rofl so ridiculous

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
:lmao Damn. First the Foley story and now this. Must be a really slow news day for the sheetz lol. I honestly don't know how anybody can actually buy into this nonsense. No matter who this thing was about it fucking reeks of BS so bad I can smell it off my screen. fpalm
I can't believe you can defend this man continuously.. he has been nothing but a cancer for a long time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.