Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely hate when people make spelling errors in the title of the thread they create. It happens mostly in the TNA section (I wonder why :hmm:) and no Tna General is not responsible most of the time....

Please just quickly proofread what you write, so you don't sound like a fucking retard with errors like "how to wring something from lethal/shore feud"!

Discuss :rolleyes:

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
Yeah, it bothers me too but then again, I am a perfectionist. Every time I make a mistake, I have to fix it because I don't like being wrong. I guess some people couldn't care less but I definitely do. I fix others' mistakes too but that's part of my character.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I do thank that Jeff Hardy is good at wrestler and good at talker durin his promoes
I thank that Vince Russo do a well jobe at booking him and that Dicksy rans a good bisness.
I don't thank you macking threads about TNA fanns spelling is very funy !
-TNA Fan-

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
I find it more obnoxious that you're concerned with other peoples small grammatical errors on a wrestling forum. :no:
i find it pretty obnoxious that you still continue to bring your disease to the WF every day and continue to post some of the stupidest shit this board has ever had the displeasure of having.

but oh well. some things you can change, some things you can't.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Plus, I'd much rather see this ":lmao" than "LOL" "HAHA" or "HEEHEE" :no:

I also hate it when people say "Undertaker" instead of "The Undertaker", I don't know why but that's his damn ring name, it isn't UNDERTAKER, he is THE Undertaker. Jeez.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
he was a better poster than all of us, tbh. i'd love to see him do a Nexus BTB

NEXUS' MUSIC COMES ON AND WADE BARRETT COMES OUT AND GOES "I HAVE AN ACCENT LOL" AND HEATH SLATER JUST LOOKS AT HIM AND SAYS "I'M A BIG FAN OF BACONATERS" AND JUSTIN GABRIEL HAS HIS IPOD AND HES LISTENING TO LADY GAGA, AND DAVID OTUNGA IS TEARING HIS SHIRT IN HALF, WITH A REALLY LARGE POP AND THE CROWD STARTS CHANTING "WE HAVE HUNGA, FOR OTUNGA!"

THEN CENAS MUSIC HITS AND HE COMES OUT AND HE'S LIKE "YOU GUYS TRICKED ME, LOL" AND WADE BARRETT AND HIM SHAKE HANDS AND LAUGH AND KIDS IN THE STAND CRY AND GO "WTF" AND THEN VINCE MCMAHONS MUSIC COMES ON AND HE COMES OUT AND SAYS "LET'S ALL BE IN A MATCH TOGETHER" AND EVERYONE JUST GOES "WAIT, WHAT?" AND HE SAYS "LOL J/K, YOU'RE ALL FIRED," AND THEN EVERYONE GETS REALLY CONFUSED, AND VINCE LAUGHS AGAIN AND SAYS, "I WAS JUST KIDDING, ONLY CENA'S FIRED," AND THEN EVERYONE'S SUPER CONFUSED, AND KIDS START PUNCHING THEIR PARENTS IN ANGER, BUT VINCE SAYS, "LOL I'VE JUST TROLLED THE WWE UNIVERSE!" AND THEN HE ANNOUNCES THAT THERE'S GONNA BE A ROYAL RUMBLE FOR NO REASON BECAUSE HE'S THE CHAIRMAN AND THE ROYAL RUMBLE IS DEDICATED TO JR'S TRADEMARK BBQ SKITTLES.

and we all know how the rumble goes.....

Reactions: Huganomics

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
what's more bothersome is the fact that you can edit a retarded mistake and they choose not to.

I thought you could edit your thread title, but maybe not.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I find it more obnoxious that you're concerned with other peoples small grammatical errors on a wrestling forum. :no:
Noone is listening to you :rolleyes:

i find it pretty obnoxious that you still continue to bring your disease to the WF every day and continue to post some of the stupidest shit this board has ever had the displeasure of having.

but oh well. some things you can change, some things you can't.
:lmao well said. Tony777 is quite possibly the most braindead, inept waste of oxygen to ever register on this forum.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts