Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE.com has announced that the Rock will be in a traditional Survivor Series match with John Cena on his team. Does this mean Cena wont be the champ at Survivor Series or am I reading too much into this? How many reigning champs have participated in a Survivor Series match?

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Yeah, I would have Del Rio be the champion for a while and if WWE insisted on Rock vs Cena to be a title match, give Cena the title after Survivor Series

·
Registered
935 Posts
Batista was the world champion when he was in a Survivor Series match I think. Plus I don't think this really indicates much. With it being a 5 on 5 match, I can see Cena, Punk, Del Rio all being involved so the champ, whoever it is, will probably be in the match.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
So who's stepping into the title figure? Del Rio is a heel .. Faces we have on the show ... 2nd face ... Morrison?!

So it's Morrison vs Del Rio for the title! ?! WOW ! *Let the FORUM EXPLODE WITH HATE NOW*

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
How about giving CM Punk the title before SS then have him face Triple H. Triple H would want to face him because he wants to save the WWE from being in CM Punks hands.

·
Registered
107 Posts
It is amazing how little star power there is in the WWE now.

Maybe they'll have Cena in both the title match and a Survivor Series match just to further exploit his appeal.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Del Rio needs to stay champion till November. I think WWE has a tour un mexico in October... And that's the main reason he's the champ. So I think we won't see Cena as champion at SS.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
I think you are right. Besides Del Rio just won the championship. He is not going to lose it so soon imo.

while we all know WWE is trying to turn things around, you can never rule out the ways of their stupidity. They could very well do something as stupid as giving Cena title reign #243584350547 and not even think about putting him into a defense match at SS, because they will be so blinded by the opportunity to get buys for the PPV by having him and Rocky in the same SS match.

Again, im not saying this is whats going to happen...but given the recent track record of dumb things WWE has done, never rule out some stupid shit like I just outlined.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
It is amazing how little star power there is in the WWE now.

Maybe they'll have Cena in both the title match and a Survivor Series match just to further exploit his appeal.
and he'll win the SS match, eliminating the other team single-handedly in 45 seconds...and go on to successfully defend his title in the main event that lasts only 4 minutes.

Mark my words thats how it will happen. :lmao

·
Banned
323 Posts
and he'll win the SS match, eliminating the other team single-handedly in 45 seconds...and go on to successfully defend his title in the main event that lasts only 4 minutes.

Mark my words thats how it will happen. :lmao
your underestimating cena.. he can easily do it in 25 seconds remember.

HES SUPPPAAAA CENA

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
It seems to indicate that yeh.

Although champions have been used in survivor series matches before it's less likely that they will. The champion will probably be in a seperate one on one match for his title (I have no idea who against) and Cena will be in the multiman match with Rock. Even if they do include the champion in the tag match, Del Rio will still be the champion I'm sure.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts