Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully him losing the title means he can move further up the ladder, maybe now he can slowly build his way up the card to MITB, where he will win and cement his place in the upper card?

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I doubt it. The perfect time was when he lost to Show at Mania, he'd had months of positive build-up and was ready. Since Mania he's lost almost all of his credibility and has fell down the WWE ladder from Upper Micarder that is close to Main Event to just regular Midcarder.

He'll either feud with Christian or feud with Santino imo.

I guess he could win Money in the Bank as you don't exactly have to be credible to win that, look at Bryan last year.

·
Premium Member
17,744 Posts
Perhaps he will ME for the WHC, but probably only a filler (just like Ziggler and Punk was).

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts
He has no credibility to go in the main event.He lost to christian, Khali and big show as of late. He will be in a program with christian for the time being.
Daniel Bryan had practically no credibility before he cashed in MITB, he lost to everyone, including Cody Rhodes the Smackdown before yet DB is the forums bum boy.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Maybe although I'd bet he beats Santino for the US title judging by what's going on atm. Then again, I didn't guess Christian would beat Cody for the IC title so who knows? At this rate he's also a favourite for Money in the Bank.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I read something a while back that he was hinting on his Twitter that he was going to be drafted to Raw, if the draft even happens, seeing as we're 1 official statement from the brand split being 100% over.

My prediction is Cody "moving" to Raw and taking the US title off of Santino, MITB this year feels like it's reserved for a returning Wade Barrett

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Yes, Rhodes is headed to the main event. Bryan is in the process of moving over to Raw. Henry is injured. Jericho is leaving. So there isn't a reason why he shouldn't be booked as the #2 heel of Smackdown, behind Del Rio.

Rhodes can do the same thing on Raw as some heels will likely transfer over to Smackdown.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I read something a while back that he was hinting on his Twitter that he was going to be drafted to Raw, if the draft even happens, seeing as we're 1 official statement from the brand split being 100% over.

My prediction is Cody "moving" to Raw and taking the US title off of Santino, MITB this year feels like it's reserved for a returning Wade Barrett
Only reason you're saying that is because of the report surfacing around Wrestlemania time :p, which I'm still skeptical over. Just seems like a convenient excuse to me. With the Laurinaitis/Long thing starting at Elimination Chamber, Money in the Bank was never the plan for Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Only reason you're saying that is because of the report surfacing around Wrestlemania time :p, which I'm still skeptical over. Just seems like a convenient excuse to me. With the Laurinaitis/Long thing starting at Elimination Chamber, Money in the Bank was never the plan for Wrestlemania.
YES IT WAS AND BARRETT WAS PLANNED TO WIN IT DON'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME! :)

:barrett

Cody is one of my favourites but Barrett is better and older, he needs the case more.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
YES IT WAS AND BARRETT WAS PLANNED TO WIN IT DON'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME! :)

:barrett

Cody is one of my favourites but Barrett is better and older, he needs the case more.
haha, never said the plan wasn't for Barrett to win, just said it wasn't the plan at Wrestlemania. If he's back in time then he'll be a major favourite seeing as Sheamus will need someone to feud with after Orton. But that'll be 1 match and a guy like Rhodes who's quietly getting shifted onto RAW could end up with the other one. So Wade is still a big favourite at this point in time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts