Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this the end finally of Shane versus The Miz because it has been a horrible atrocious ending for The Miz to lose everything where he came out like a geek hopefully it is finally over. any thoughts

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,544 Posts
I'm hopeful its over. I dont want to keep watching this crap product though, but I always end up coming back.

But hopefully its over at this point, they should have just ended it at WM if the plan was just for Miz to job to Shane again. Even if the feud continues, and Miz wins the third match it doesn't matter at this point. He's been made to look like a geek and an idiot already.

But, that said it doesn't really matter. If they wont even let Miz get a win over Shane, who loses to everyone then Miz isn't beating anyone anytime soon. So if the Shane feud ends, and Miz moves onto something else he'll just be endlessly jobbing in that feud as well. Raw or SDL, Heel or Babyface it doesn't matter for whatever reason the WWE refuse to see anything in the Miz outside the modern day Brooklyn Brawler. The guy hasn't a won a feud in nearly two years now. For whatever reason in this atrociously bad Era of Pro Wrestling someone as terrible and one dimensional as Rollins can be World Champ, while a complete talent like Miz is a comedy jobber.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,727 Posts
At this point I'm expecting to see Miz losing a third match against Shane and Elias being squashed by Roman once again fpalm

·
Registered
612 Posts
Shane did some great heel work in this feud, but unless they have plans for Shane to actually beat higher level stars I don't see the point in having Shane win the feud.

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,464 Posts
Don't think so, we have not seen a definitive finish yet! I expect Shane to put Miz over in convincing fashion and Miz to move up the card.

·
15,544 Posts
Don't think so, we have not seen a definitive finish yet! I expect Shane to put Miz over in convincing fashion and Miz to move up the card.
I wish I could be that optimistic. But Miz has been red hot so many time sin the last three years, and been in a spot where it would be so easy to push him up the card. But every time he gets fed to Cena, or one of The Shield guys, or Bryan, or Braun, or whoever else it is that the WWE actually care about that he's being used to make look good that month. He's in the same spot on the card now that he was three and a half years ago, he's still a glorified jobber that gets jobbed out to WWE's chosen ones. He's the one Babyface in WWE that doesn't just easily squash the heels.

·
Southern Pride
3,560 Posts
Probably not. There is probably at least one more match for Miz to get his win, even though Miz has now lost twice vs. Shane.

Unless Samoa Joe gets a rematch vs. Mysterio and gets the US belt back, I can't imagine what Miz would do next.

I do want Miz to move on to better things though.

Side note, I remember when I disliked Miz a long time ago. How times have changed.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Everything about this feud looked like Miz was gonna finally get pushed back to upper card. I was even OK with the Mania match bc it protected Miz and he looked better in defeat then Shane did by winning. After last night? I'm not so sure. Miz looks like dog shit now. He can beat all of Sanity singlehandedly, but Shane has his number. It really is a disgrace.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
It needs to end with a decisive victory to Miz, and then Shane can get off my tv for good.
It won't. Shane is winning the WWE title from Kofi and facing Reigns at Summerslam. He's just as big of a piece of shit as his dad is at this point.

Reactions: bradatar

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,267 Posts
It needs to end with a decisive victory to Miz, and then Shane can get off my tv for good.
Which is what last night's Hell in a Cell match should have been but...Shane McMahon's shirt came off? The commentary was selling the match and the story to the match very well, and all the chair shots (He is really getting his pound of flesh! He's getting his payback! He wants to KILL SHANE!) and I thought The Miz was going to hit a cage match superplex and win. I thought that is for sure what the ending was going to be. When Shane O Mac shimmied out of his shirt, my mind was blown. Every other match on MITB wound up having some goofy ending, but I was so surprised when that happened. I thought it was carved in stone that The Miz was going to win clean and move up the card and contend for some singles titles.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,426 Posts
Makes perfect sense to let it end in Saudi Arabia. It will be liked the only feud for that PPV, which was build up long term. Also, Shane won the trophy and title (Best of the World) there.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm not even a fan of Miz but this is one of the feuds that they have done a good job with storyline wise cause they haven't just squashed it after 2 weeks and one match like they do most feuds nowadays. It's been a while since WWE has done an ongoing feud this well with an actual story involved, it gives a semi Attitude Era feel.

·
15,544 Posts
:HA

'Complete talent', I think you mean completely shit.

:heston
I'm not surprised that a Rollins fan would say this.

You look at a guy like Miz, a guy who can actually cut a promo, one of the few today who can. A guy who can work a character, again one of the few who today who can. A guy who is over. A guy who gives every single thing 100%. A guy who put on a very good-great match but come to the conclusion that he sucks because you prefer one dimensional spot monkeys that get hand picked to succeed...

Rollins fans HAVE to tear real Pro Wrestlers down because even they know their boy is the drizzling shits.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts