Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His family tree is more vile and evil than the apple tree in the garden of Eden. Every single branch of his family tree is either fat, or lifeless. Theyre all fucking cartoons. We have Reigns now ruining the uppercard and his fat fucking twin relatives destroying the tag team division. Are there any hideous female samoans that are going to come into the Divas anytime soon? Maybe a samoan announcer or some shit? I just pray theres no one left.

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,455 Posts
I often wonder is it all made up that they're all family? Or is every single Samoan actually related to one another? The previous generations were all good wrestlers (for their day at least) but this current era; Tamina, Reigns, Usos leave a bit to be desired, especially at the entertainment aspect. Uso's are good in ring but terrible everywhere else and suffer from cartoon superhero booking.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I often wonder is it all made up that they're all family? Or is every single Samoan actually related to one another? The previous generations were all good wrestlers (for their day at least) but this current era; Tamina, Reigns, Usos leave a bit to be desired, especially at the entertainment aspect. Uso's are good in ring but terrible everywhere else and suffer from cartoon superhero booking.
a good portion of them connect via relation to Peter Maivia or the Wild Samoans, including Umaga, Yokozuna, The Headshrinkers, Rosey, Roman and the like. Tamina, Jimmy, and Deuce are not related to them though.

·
None but ourselves
3,430 Posts
Afa and Sika (The Wild Samoans, siblings) are two patriarchs with their bloodlines including Yoko, Rikishi/Fatu and Samu (Headshrinkers/Samoan Swat Team, cousins), Umaga, The Usos, Roman Reigns - this is just in WWE, there are others like Lance Anoa'i on the independent circuit.

Peter Maivia was considered family to the Anoa'i in a clan/tribe merging sort of sense. They're not blood related but it's the same way families merge through marriage.

Jimmy Snukka and his children aren't related. Haku (Tongan) isn't related. They're all Pacific islanders though of course and being from such a relatively small ethnic group, there's some sense of unity (at least I get the impression, I haven't attended any family gatherings).

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The Anoa'i family tree has a rich history of wrestlers, spanning generations; from the characteristic Headshri.. yada yada

Reality: They all sucked apart from The Rock, who is a part of the Maivia family which is magically linked to the Anoa'i family via a voodoo sworn oath his grandfather did one drunken night (Dramatization may not have happened).

It wouldn't surprise me if The Rock never knew who the fuck Reigns was until a few years ago;

"Hey Dwayne that's one of your cousins"

"Eh, .. owh isn't he one of them Uso boys?"

"No Dwayne that's Roman Reigns .. Leati Joseph"

" ... aaaaah, The Rock don't have time to remember all that"

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Laughed at the OP, good post

And yeah they are all rubbish, WWE has a stupid sort of inverse racism towards them too especially the Usos where its basically 'cheer these guys theyre somoan' and there seems to be nothing deeper to it than that

Getting bored just thinking about the Usos

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.