Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is several ways you can go about this, but ultimately the end result is a change of character for Cena. I'm not necessarily talking about a heel turn. Cena "haters" essentially want to see this man break. There are several ways you can go about this:

Anger-

Cena finally succumbs to the hate, and snaps. Beats some jobber to a bloody pulp.

Sadness-

Finally cracks in the sense that the fans have given up on him, we may even see some tears...

Aggressiveness-

Cena doesn't succumb to the hate, but still snaps in a sense, and shows a more aggressive style of character. i think this one is a more plausible idea as it doesn't hurt his current character too much or variates from it.

Emotionlessness-

Snaps and starts to show no emotion whatsoever

which scenario would you pick to make Cena crack to revive his character or do you have a better one? He clearly has to start showing some other emotion than :cena2 soon

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Anger-

Cena finally succumbs to the hate, and snaps. Beats some jobber to a bloody pulp.
This is how wrestlemania 28 should have ended but instead of a jobber he would have beaten The Rock to a bloody pulp to win the match. Next night have him come out to a new heelish song and have him wearing a new shirt that instead of 'Rise Above Hate' it says 'F**k the haters' or something along those lines, then have him cut a heel promo as the show ends with Cena walking out of the arena to a chorus of boos.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is how wrestlemania 28 should have ended but instead of a jobber he would have beaten The Rock to a bloody pulp to win the match. Next night have him come out to a new heelish song and have him wearing a new shirt that instead of 'Rise Above Hate' it says 'F**k the haters' or something along those lines, then have him cut a heel promo as the show ends with Cena walking out of the arena to a chorus of boos.
wow, only thing would be better than that is if he did the same thing but with a Majin sign on his forhead controlled by Babidi

(just so he can turn back face, ofcourse)

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Aggressiveness makes the most sense.

We already saw anger (Swagger winning the U.S. Title). And I don't see sadness happening unless it was something real big.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
It would have to be Cena ON crack and smoking it with a little kid, alone, together, hmmm.

This is the only way to get everybody to hate him.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I really dont give a fuck what he does, he is not appealing to me.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would have to be Cena ON crack and smoking it with a little kid, alone, together, hmmm.

This is the only way to get everybody to hate him.
dude, everybody already hates him, what are you talking bout? if i didnt know any better i'd say you were the one smoking crack :lmao

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Um, everybody including the parents/children, women and few grown up Cena fans.

He still gets a % of fans in every arena = Everybody doesn't hate him...

I said he needs to be caught smoking crack with a child AND in a perverted situation = Everybody hates him, enough to have a proper heel turn, something that could easily be messed up as the adults and kids both need to hate Cena.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Um, everybody including the parents/children, women and few grown up Cena fans.

He still gets a % of fans in every arena = Everybody doesn't hate him...

I said he needs to be caught smoking crack with a child AND in a perverted situation = Everybody hates him, enough to have a proper heel turn, something that could easily be messed up as the adults and kids both need to hate Cena.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: Jobberwacky

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Any of the above. I will literally take ANY character progression from John Cena at this juncture. If you can tell me any way in which his character has changed since 2005, I'd love to know about it.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
There is several ways you can go about this, but ultimately the end result is a change of character for Cena. I'm not necessarily talking about a heel turn. Cena "haters" essentially want to see this man break. There are several ways you can go about this:

Anger-

Sadness-

Finally cracks in the sense that the fans have given up on him, we may even see some tears...

Aggressiveness-

Cena doesn't succumb to the hate, but still snaps in a sense, and shows a more aggressive style of character. i think this one is a more plausible idea as it doesn't hurt his current character too much or variates from it.

Emotionlessness-

Snaps and starts to show no emotion whatsoever

which scenario would you pick to make Cena crack to revive his character or do you have a better one? He clearly has to start showing some other emotion than :cena2 soon
What event or PPV is your sig picture from?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Any of the above. I will literally take ANY character progression from John Cena at this juncture. If you can tell me any way in which his character has changed since 2005, I'd love to know about it.
His color of tshirt and hes gotten progressivley goofier with his promos.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
I just don't see a heel turn, his fanbase is too young, I'll take what their giving at the minute, Cena continues to be the happy go lucky guy whilst getting his ass kicked.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,301 Posts
Cena always does the anger/aggressiveness thing and beats some tomato can up.

Remember Darren Young/"Black Cena" from The Nexus?

For a week or two everybody nutted themselves and thought Cena was going to "go heel" or "revamp his character."

How'd that work out for ya?

:troll

Then they had him win hard core matches, verbally say that he "should embrace his heel persona" and "turn heel." He actually used those exact phrases in promos with Punk and Rock. People lost their shit! Embrace his fuckin' heel persona!?!?! You can't say that without a heel turn.

How'd that work out for ya?

:troll

He's never going heel. He's never going to revamp his character. He's worth 100 million a year to the WWE and his current character was integral in getting the company's largest amount of PPV buys in nearly 30 years. Nothing is changing. Fruity Pebbles Cena is making far too much money.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts