Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else thinks they need to collect another member to the group? They originally started with 4 members, Epico didn't really fit too well imo and Diaz has gone off on her own and shows no sign of her past alligiance to the group, but i think a 3 man group would work well for them kinda like it did for The Brood.

Looking at the current FCW Roster i can see only 3 possible people who i think could possibly work as the 4th member.

Adam Mercer, i admit i haven't seen any of his previous work but going off his look i could see a way of working him in there though it may need to be changed up a bit.

Corey Graves, iv'e all ready mention about him in the thread about him but i think he could do quite well in the role, the only thing that i think would go against him are The Ascension's mannerism's. He is talented enough to pull it off but i just can't picture him doing them.

Rick Victor, has the size and technique that would make them a versitile group and also has a look that can be worked on to fit in with the group. Plus he isn't really doing too much of note currently so it would be a chance to get him involved with something. Another plus of him being in the group would be that they would have 3 different nationalities and could go along the lines of a sort of cult that drew in people from all around the world (or something to that effect, i'm not too good at booking idea's XD)

So do you think they need a 3rd member? Could they just work as a normal tag team? If you think they do need a 3rd person who would you put in to the group?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
i don't know if this is just an angle for fcw or they can bring this group on wwe tv ?
if there is a plan for extended the angle to wwe main roster or tune it down a little then i think Rick Victor as you said or Leakee(who disappeared lately!) or maybe they can add someone like Seth rollins as their leader also i can see Paige (britani knight) too as a good fit

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would hope they bring it up to WWE tv, it's a gimmick and gimmicked group that hasn't been seen in years and i think could get over really well. Plus it sort of fills in the super natural/dark gap that Taker leaves/will be leaving behind, that's not to say that they will ever be where Taker is or anything like that, but the type of mystique is the same and is all ways good to have.

Paige was a thought but didn't mention it because she is pretty much with Sofia and Diaz doing the anti-diva thing but she is a good shout :D

Leakee is injured (correct me if i'm wrong) so that is why he hasn't been on tv for a while and i guess they could have him make a suprise return as a member of Ascension. If he did join then i guess he would be the apparent 'breakout' of the group since FCW/WWE are high on the guy and i think pretty young?

With Rollins i can see how he would fit the group since him and Cameron look simular, plus he really doesn't have a gimmick. He for sure would be the breakout star of the group considering the WWE are really high on him but i don't really see him as the leader, he would have to be the talker and he isn't too good with mic work so i don't think it would really work. But in general i am liking the idea.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They're a group where individually, they'd all really suck(though Kenneth might be good on his own,we know Connor can't compete on his own). They need that 3rd and possibly 4th member.

Best part of ascension(other than their theme/entrance) is when they all start going crazy and yelling and running back and forth around the ring.

·
WF's AKB Fan
5,757 Posts
Sorry, I've always been confused about these guys, maybe because of they're entrance and theme, but what are their gimmick? are they vampires :lmao or something, or is it just epic kind of music?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They just have that dark character type stuff. Not undead or vampire stuff, but not that cheap dark character either. Seems almost like Ministry of Darkness without the undertaker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts