Wrestling Forum banner

Will sting ever make it to the WWE hall of fame?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Hot Dreams!
4,097 Posts
Deserves it? Yes. Though having turned down countless opportunities to work for Vince, I doubt they'd be kind enough to give it to him.

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
Well, the poll is "Will Sting ever make it to the WWE hall of fame?", and the answer is yes. The question is, does he deserve it, and the answer is...no.

Now I'm not trying to knock Sting as a performer or for what he's accomplished, but to me, the logic of that question is just ridiculous. How can Sting deserve to be in the Hall of Fame of a company he's never worked for? I know they own the rights to WCW and have done it with guys before, but it's still stupid. It's like inducting Sonic The Hedgehog into the Nintendo Hall of Fame.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He deserves it, definitely.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
will he be in the HOF... most likely yes, as they let just anyone in

does he deserve it?... hell no, cause hes a pussy... he couldve done the taker thing, then go right back to lashing jeff hardy

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Just because Antonio Inoki was inducted, Sting should also be inducted int he HOF. None of them did anything in the WWE though, but they are both wrestling legends.

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
Nick Bockwinkel.
Just because they've inducted people who've never worked for WWE doesn't make the logic of it any less ridiculous. You shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame of a company you were never part of. If McDonalds made a Hall of Fame for all of their top executives, mascots and workers, should they induct the Burger King? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
The Shockmaster deserves to be the WWE HOF. The WWE HOF is a joke. Everyone will get in unless they do something extremely bad (ie: murder, child molestation, punching Vince, etc.).

Sting deserves to be in a real and respectable HOF, not just the WWE HOF.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
No. I don't care how "great" he is. If he never stepped foot in a WWF/E ring, he doesn't deserve to be in their hall of fame

Let TNA make him a hall of fame for him :lmao

1 - 20 of 52 Posts