Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Nah , he has starpower and they'll only use him for the biggest event of the year and maybe a few shows before. It does help Smackdown a little and in my opinion it wont hurt any of the current Smackdownstars. And if he would be there the entire year show in and out , people will get bored of him. It's more special to let him show up once in a while...

He always has a great match at WM so i'm okay with it.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
They do need starpower - but Undertaker at this point in his career is TOO MUCH starpower for them. There's no one on the show bar Randy that you'd actually buy beating The Undertaker right now and he doesn't need the rub - the rest do.

So if he came back, he'd just be wiping through the roster as per then looking onto his big WM match.

·
Premium Member
6,156 Posts
The only reason i can see them bringing him back is to stop Mark Henrys rampage but its not 2007 anymore and Takers beaten Henry time and time again so yeah its up to Randy now who's also beaten Henry before but WWE doesn't want us to remember stuff like that now do they? :side:

·
Registered
996 Posts
I think he should come back once in a while to put guys over. the Undertaker is one guy who always gets a free pass from fans for not putting over people. Foley was a legend who put over guys. Undertaker is a legend no doubt but i dont like that he never puts guys over. I undertsnad mania but at other dates undertaker losing to guys wont hurt him at all and would give guys some much credibility. Byt like I said I have always been baffled by people who say the undertaker shouldn't put guys over

·
sXe_extremist is a gimp
509 Posts
He also put over Brock Lesnar and in part he put over Cena, I know i stood up and took notice when Taker n Cena had a mini feud. How can you say he doesnt put people over? Undertaker hasnt had as many titles as he deserves and I bet thats his choice.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Badly

·
Premium Member
6,156 Posts
I think he should come back once in a while to put guys over. the Undertaker is one guy who always gets a free pass from fans for not putting over people. Foley was a legend who put over guys. Undertaker is a legend no doubt but i dont like that he never puts guys over. I undertsnad mania but at other dates undertaker losing to guys wont hurt him at all and would give guys some much credibility. Byt like I said I have always been baffled by people who say the undertaker shouldn't put guys over
yeah its not like he spent last year putting over Kane or anything

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Giant Gonzales in 1993 (most notable match Wrestlemania IX).
King Kong Bundy in 1995 (most notable match Wrestlemania XI).
Mankind in 1996 (most notable match Summerslam 1996).
Kane in 1998 ((most notable match Wrestlemania XIV).
Big Boss Man in 1999 ((most notable match Wrestlemania XV).
Kurt Angle in 2000 (most notable match Survivor Series 2000).
Diamond Dallas Page in 2001 (most notable match Summerslam 2001).
Maven in 2002 (most notable match Smackdown! January, 7).
Jeff Hardy in 2002 (most notable match RAW July, 1).
Brock Lesnar in 2002 (most notable match No Mercy 2002).
A-Train in 2003 (most notable match Wrestlemania XIX).
Cena in 2003 (most notable match Vengeance 2003).
FBI in 2003 (the entire July episode of Smackdown!).
JBL in 2004 (most notable match No Mercy 2004).
Heindenrich in 2005 (most notable match Royal Rumble 2005).
Randy Orton in 2005 (most notable match Wrestlemania 21).
Mark Henry in 2006 (most notable match Wrestlemania 22).
The Great Khali in 2006 (most notable match Judgment Day 2006).
Ken Kennedy in 2006 (most notable match Armageddon 2006).
Mark Henry again in 2007 (most notable match Unforgiven 2007).
Big Daddy V in 2008 (most notable match Smackdown! January, 25).
Vladimir Kozlov in 2009 (most notable match Smackdown! February, 27).
Kane again in 2010 (most notable match Bragging Rights 2010).

Never put anyone over? :rolleyes:

Do us a favor and stop watching wrestling altogether, man. We've enough idiots around here. We don't need another one.

P.S: I bet this JCrusher guy won't even have the balls to come back here and reply. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I remember the spring and the summer of 2009, the period from The WWE Draft to WWE Summerslam, SD! lost The Undertaker after Wrestlemania, Triple H and other main-eventers with the Draft, but it was created a young brand with people like Jeff Hardy,Cm Punk, John Morrison and people like Edge and Y2J could stay in the upper-carding; what I state is this, WWE needs to re-create a situation like that, with new main-eventer that can carry on the show without the help of veterans, so they don't need The Undertaker for now.

P.S. I know that Jeff Hardy wasn't a new guy, but he went to the top again in 2008, just one year before ,)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts