Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why else would they put their groomed-to-be future face of the company and the main eventer at Wrestlemania in a dark match?

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
That's rather odd.

·
I AM SO KAFKAESQUE
1,782 Posts
This happens all the time with Smackdown dark matches.

Look at Cena and Wyatt.
Yeah, whenever Cena and Wyatt were going to main event the single biggest pro wrestling event in human history, they always worked dark matches at Smackdown tapings.

Oh wait.

Reactions: RebelArch86

·
Banned
585 Posts
No, it means he is officially too big of a star for the B-brand smackdown. Cena wrestles Wyatt in SD dark matches all the time, but rarely gets featured on the show.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
No, it means he is officially too big of a star for the B-brand smackdown. Cena wrestles Wyatt in SD dark matches all the time, but rarely gets featured on the show.
Pretty much this. He's set for life now. He be only wrestling on Raw and the odd Smackdown here and there.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
Yeah, whenever Cena and Wyatt were going to main event the single biggest pro wrestling event in human history, they always worked dark matches at Smackdown tapings.

Oh wait.
Of course you understand 0% of what I'm saying

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
Prove.
And it does prove nothing.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
OH GOD PLZ BE TRUE PLZ BE TRUE PLZ BE TRUR!!!

Imagine if it is true and we get Cena-Lesnar again HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Please god be untrue PLEASE GOD UNTRUE

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Silly thread topic

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.