Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
After a decade of being shoved down our throats and getting world title after world title being presented to him on a silver silver platter, that should be expected.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Huge pop. Not sure why, he never talks, is never in meaningful storylines, but I'm not complaining. Guy is over as fuck.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
They are always consistent. I think he is second to Cena, but sometimes out pops him.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I don't know if they are THE loudest every night, kind of depends on the night/place of the show. But they are always among the loudest of the night.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Hes one of the most consistent since turning face at getting good crowd reactions. But what the crowd likes never made me change opinion on my fave wrestlers, never liked Orton but at least I prefer him to hold the belt over current WHC.

·
Ho!
17,749 Posts
It's SD. Take the pop with a grain of salt.

He does usually get one of the louder pops on live shows like Raw and PPVs, but hasn't gotten the loudest pops in a long while... since 2010 or early 2011 I'd say. Moving to SD is probably a reason for that.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
You noticed it only now? after Jeff Hardy left and the crowd naturally turned Orton babyface, he's getting the biggest pops and ovations from all the demos. Even when he's booked terribly like OTL, he still killed everybody there by far.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,447 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts