Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else feel that when Punk retires he will become a commentator? It seems WWE is testing the waters right now. I think he could make a perfect heel commentator.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Punk: This match is the best thing to happen to green bay in a long time

Cole: The Green Bay Packers won last night

Punk: Who?

:lmao

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
If Punk wants a future in commentary He will definitely have one

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
Punk owns on the mic, so definitely he could be a commentator one day. He's only 32, so I would hope he has minimum 4 years left in him before the WWE runs him down physically.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
He has a gift on the mic it just seems like he is being himself hopefully after his career in the ring is over would love him on commentary.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
* Ian: CM Punk's opponent will be...

Punk: No whammies, No whammies, No whammies, No whammies--
Ian: The American Dragon Bryan Danielson!
Punk: NO! THAT'S A FUCKIN' WHAMMY!

* Prazak: Punk, are you staying around for the CZW show later?

Punk: FUCK NO!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
"I hear you guys all the time talk about Daniel Bryan trained by Shawn Michaels. You know, one curious thing to me is how come you guys never mention William Regal? William Regal did the real work with this kid. Shawn Michaels took $3000 from him, that's all he ever did."

I marked out. Gotta love him on commentary.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
"I hear you guys all the time talk about Daniel Bryan trained by Shawn Michaels. You know, one curious thing to me is how come you guys never mention William Regal? William Regal did the real work with this kid. Shawn Michaels took $3000 from him, that's all he ever did."
Yep i loved that bit.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I hope so. To me, he's like a combination of Bobby Heenan and Jesse Ventura.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
no, he deserves to be more than a commentator, i guess when he finally has to settle down in the ring, he could be a manager, gm,commentator

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I would love to see him as a commentator when he hangs up the boots. He still has a lot more to offer in the ring though, but Punk is a natural talker and a commentary role would suit him well.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yes he does have a future in commentary.. but the fact that we are even discussing this right now with Punk when he is relatively young and has alot of years ahead of him is kind of disheartening. This guy has the talent to lead the company and be a consistent main eventer. Whenever he's in the ring, he delivers. Whenever he's on the mic, he delivers. I dont know what more you could want out of a performer. Mark my words, Punk is a sleeping giant in this industry. I really think he could be one of those mega stars that leads a company. I just hope they cut him loose and push him to the moon in the future.. the near future preferably. Too bad he's not a muscle junkie or a steriod freak, he'd be at least an 8 time champion by now

·
Registered
3,571 Posts

I marked out. Gotta love him on commentary.
Just like that...the WWE will push him to job to Santino marella, you know what HHH is like and his powers backstage. He'll take that as a insult and make punk look foolish.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Unless he injures himself hes probably still got 10 to 15 years left as a wrestler but when hes done he would be a great commenter or manager

1 - 20 of 32 Posts