Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dolph Ziggler clearly got the roll up seemed fair to me on how he won. How do you think this feud will be booked now?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Kofi'll probably come up with some bullshit thing.

"EYY BRUDDA YOU A ROLLED ME UP I SAW YOUR GURRL VICKIE MOVE JACKS LEG"

Edit: Woops, forgot he's not Jamaican anymore. I mean: "Hey Ziggler, come on, it's not fair... I should've won! I know Vickie Guerrero moved Swagger's leg onto the rope. I saw the replay!"

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Kofi'll probably come up with some bullshit thing.

"EYY BRUDDA YOU A ROLLED ME UP I SAW YOUR GURRL VICKIE MOVE JACKS LEG"

Edit: Woops, forgot he's not Jamaican anymore. I mean: "Hey Ziggler, come on, it's not fair... I should've won! I know Vickie Guerrero moved Swagger's leg onto the rope. I saw the replay!"
Haha, I laughed outloud.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Fuck this, im tired of Kofi Vs Ziggler, its way out done . i enjoy ziggler, and i am sure he doesnt mind working with Botchmacine , but as a fan im thinking oh shit, he is gonna loose the tittle to this filth basket .

the triple threats are a good concept, but add some one else besides Kofi , i just cant come up with a face to do so on smack down.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Fuck this, im tired of Kofi Vs Ziggler, its way out done . i enjoy ziggler, and i am sure he doesnt mind working with Botchmacine , but as a fan im thinking oh shit, he is gonna loose the tittle to this filth basket .

the triple threats are a good concept, but add some one else besides Kofi , i just cant come up with a face to do so on smack down.
Yes. Remember the month of continuous Kofi vs. Ziggler IC Title matches we had laassst, October was it?
Legit, it's going to be no time before Kofi wins the IC title AGAIN.
As I read your post, I was like "Really, SmackDown does need another face instead of Kofi". But you know who came to mind? My favorite when he debuted (not so much of a favorite today, largely due to not getting one heck of an entrance and immensely, inhuame pectorals), Chris Masters.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I don't think that Kofi should be included in this feud at all. He had his run, and a bunch of rematches.

I think Dolph should dump Vickie because all she does is make him look weak. Turn face, and then feud with Jack Swagger. Competing with a former world heavyweight champion would really give Ziggler a great career push.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
The more he gets screwed out of the IC title... the more I believe he'll win the Rumble.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
I don't think that Kofi should be included in this feud at all. He had his run, and a bunch of rematches.

I think Dolph should dump Vickie because all she does is make him look weak. Turn face, and then feud with Jack Swagger. Competing with a former world heavyweight champion would really give Ziggler a great career push.
Dolph without Vickie is gonna be one of the biggest flops of 2010. He may sell like he's Mr. Perfect but he damn sure doesn't have his star presence.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,269 Posts

No, Dolph should keep Vickie for the most of this year she is getting him over very well and will give Dolph more heat for the rest of the year. A feud with Jack won't do anything for Ziggler as he is slowly moving up the card and a feud with him would hold him down as Jack is just lurking around the midcard.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I don't mind if Kofi ends up winning the IC title because I think it'll shut everyone up about the possibility of him winning the RR or being pushed into the ME.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
"Fuck this shit! I'm going for the World title."
Actually, it would be nice if Kofi started to get a little more aggressive and develop an attitude, because he got screwed so much.

Dolph without Vickie is gonna be one of the biggest flops of 2010. He may sell like he's Mr. Perfect but he damn sure doesn't have his star presence.
Dolph is one of the success stories of 2010. He has brought some credibility back to the IC Title. He has improved greatly in the ring and his selling is awesome. Mr Perfect didn't have star presence from the get-go either, he had years on indy work to improve. Give it time.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I don't mind if Kofi ends up winning the IC title because I think it'll shut everyone up about the possibility of him winning the RR or being pushed into the ME.
That never stopped Cena, he was the US Champion on the Road to Wrestlemania 2005 and he was also the number one contender to the WWE Championship.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts