Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hope TNA fans do not have expectations. To be honest i could not care less who "THEY" ends up being.

I have enjoyed the entire road of this build up. It has just brought a hell of a mystery story on Impact.

Starting with Joe being kidnapped and then the crazy confusing mystery stuff sting has said.

How can you not enjoy all this stuff. As everyone keeps wondering and thinking oh my god who is it whats going on.

That is good TV. For me the Build is good enough because its kept me interested and wondering for aa while.

I really hope people can at least enjoy the Curve balls by TNA. Except regardless who "THEY" is. That TNA has done one hell of a job bringing everyone along for the ride.

Think about it as its a girl. The ride is fun along the way.sometimes the ending does not turn out perfect.

hahaha.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
In before closing.

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Yes, because they have stalled for over 6 months on this angle and if it ends up disappointing then that will be 6 months of time that could have better been served pushing many other more important things, down the drain. This "They" angle will likely dictate the direction of the company as a whole, and if its a disappointment then the direction of the company is likely not looking very bright.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
The They storyline has been fucking retarded and 'They' have been built up heavily. So yeah, John Cena or The Rock better walk out that night.

Luckily, I have already accepted that this 'They' reveal will fall flat on its face.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Well it does matter because if people don't like who THEY are, then the build will be for nothing as people will tune out of future shows. Swerves just to do swerves usually don't work.

And Joe's disappearance doesn't have anything to do with this. Just another angle that was dropped.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I lost interest in both "they" and the "mystery gm" at the same time, I doubt either storyline will have a satisfying reveal so I can't really be bothered by either storyline anymore.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I've already accepted that "They" won't be anyone big. Still......

They = NWO = BAD

They = Someone else, hopefully younger = BETTER

They = Good storyline, bad wrestlers = EPIC FAIL

They = Good storyline, good/decent wrestlers = BETTER

Yeah, it matters.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
I really hope TNA fans do not have expectations. To be honest i could not care less who "THEY" ends up being.

I have enjoyed the entire road of this build up. It has just brought a hell of a mystery story on Impact.

Starting with Joe being kidnapped and then the crazy confusing mystery stuff sting has said.

How can you not enjoy all this stuff. As everyone keeps wondering and thinking oh my god who is it whats going on.

That is good TV. For me the Build is good enough because its kept me interested and wondering for aa while.

I really hope people can at least enjoy the Curve balls by TNA. Except regardless who "THEY" is. That TNA has done one hell of a job bringing everyone along for the ride.

Think about it as its a girl. The ride is fun along the way.sometimes the ending does not turn out perfect.

hahaha.
if TNA had the projection of wwe or wcw (back in the days) the buzz around 'they' would be epic.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Of course it matters. If it didn't you wouldn't start ANOTHER they thread, which tallies around 995 by now.

THEY= The Beautiful People. LMAO, why not?!:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.