Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you upset that Sting is in WWE instead of Kurt? If it was a choice between the two who would you have wanted in WWE?

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
It doesn't p*ss me off as i know Sting is loved by probably more fans worldwide but for me i do prefer Kurt Angle as i have always been a WW E/F fan throughout my life and didn't watch alot of WCW.

I think ANgle would also have got a massive pop as he is a WWE legend unlike Sting and he could offer alot more than what Sting has so far in his "run" (if you can call it that).

I like both and i get why they went with Sting and that's even before you take into account Angle's issues with drink etc.

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It doesn't p*ss me off as i know Sting is loved by probably more fans worldwide but for me i do prefer Kurt Angle as i have always been a WW E/F fan throughout my life and didn't watch alot of WCW.

I think ANgle would also have got a massive pop as he is a WWE legend unlike Sting and he could offer alot more than what Sting has so far in his "run" (if you can call it that).

I like both and i get why they went with Sting and that's even before you take into account Angle's issues with drink etc.
I don't believe that is true at all. Kurt's lot more popular globally.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
No. I liked Angle when he was geeky, liked gladiator movies and wore his identical Austin hat. I really enjoyed that stuff and he was great at it. I never really bought in to the serious heel thing, and if Angle signed with WWE he would probably have been a serious character.

I'm not the biggest fan of Sting, but my god was it cool when he came out a Survivor Series. Still, if WWE had signed Angle I would not have to hear Cole talking about "The Vigilante Steng"

·
Registered
259 Posts
Not really. There is more intrigue because Sting never ventured into WWE, so it feels fresh.
Sting looks horrible and old, not fresh. Even Angle looks much more fresh and that is saying something. Plus was that a stunt double in the ring with HHH last night? I mean I saw the hair that looked like a wig and it popped out in just the second or so it was on the screen. So bad.

The coolest thing was in the promo what they projected onto HHH's face.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
No angle is irrelevant and I doubt many people care about him, now sting shouldn't be active either but since he has never been in the wwe ever, it makes everyone think about the potential that he can bring and feuds he can have and the guys he can put over.

·
Banned
28,109 Posts
I am upset with Vince and Paul treating Kurt like shit when he was desperate to come back. You'd think they would of been keen on making Rusev vs. Angle for Mania.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Are you upset that Sting is in WWE instead of Kurt? If it was a choice between the two who would you have wanted in WWE?
Nah, I'm okay with it but it would have been nice to see Angle because there are so many possible matchups: Angle vs Bryan, Angle vs Rusev (perfect), Angle vs Cesaro, Angle vs the fake Angle (Swagger), etc...

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
It wasn't a choice of one or the other WWE could have easily gotten both but for whatever reason WWE refused to give Kurt a part-time contract.

In his current state expecting Angle to wrestle full-time is just absolutely ridiculous. Fuck WWE for being the usual assholes they truely are.

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Angle deserved a proper sendoff in the WWE. Really wanted to hear his theme one last time and see him wrestle.
"Deserves" is debatable, he did lie to Vince about wanting time off and then simply quit WWE, and jumped ship to TNA. He's been there for over 8 years, and not to mention all those pathetic shoot interviews he did on WWE.

Its like when people say Christian deserves better. Why exactly does he deserve better? He left WWE and upset Vince, so why does Vince owe him anything? Right?

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
I am upset with Vince and Paul treating Kurt like shit when he was desperate to come back. You'd think they would of been keen on making Rusev vs. Angle for Mania.
After all the shoot interviews on TNA TV and all the crap he talked about Vince, yeah he's not coming back ever. I don't even see a hall of fame induction in his future.

·
Registered
259 Posts
They have too many guys on the roster now to know what to do with. Why bring in a someone who will probably cost a lot and not have as long of a future. They need to move on.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Man, if I would hear Angle's theme on RAW I would mark out so hard. I always thought he was super entertaining.

I know I will get shit for this, but, I never understood the hard on for Sting. He just never interested me for some reason.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts