Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Definately think you're onto something.
He'll 'redeem' himself somehow, then put himself on a 'road to salvation' culminating with him helping the Face at the time overturn Immortal at BFG/Slammiversary/Maybe even Lockdown.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
No it appears he's on his way out of TNA. The verbal burial by Hulk pretty much leaves them nowhere to go with him.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I think he will turn face/tweener and go after Immortal for 'turning their backs on him' after he cleans up and gets his shit together a bit.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
No it appears he's on his way out of TNA. The verbal burial by Hulk pretty much leaves them nowhere to go with him.
Like I said in another thread, they would have flat out buried him and make a vague reference to him being on drugs if they were done with him. Hogan and Sting kayfabed it though which makes me think he will be back in the next few months.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
If he takes some time off and gets clean, he would probably return as a face.
He will more than likely return at some point, hopefully drug free.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Of coarse
they will turn him into a sympathetic figure despite him turning up legitimately in no condition to compete and ruining a PPV. Why Not

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
If he comes back, then TNA deserves to go out of business. If what happened at VR isn't a clear cut indicator that the fucker is unreliable, then I don't know what is. He deserves to be let go and blacklisted form every major wrestling promotion in the world after pulling a stunt like that.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
yes they are turning him face after lockdown, his hearing got yet another continuation so they can make him a pathetic babyface and pull another TNA usual swerve, maybe they will turn him heel and then have hogan brag about it being the plan all along

vince russo will be fired before TNA ever admits they did wrong

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I think it is would be pretty f**ked up if they bring him back and give him a face run as champion. Talk about taking a piss all over Fortune, Samoa Joe, and other more dedicated workers within in the company, who have never done thing a like Hardy did this past ppv.

Why bother keeping Fortune or Styles around if you're going to make a junkie the face of your company?

2010-2011 is perhaps the worst time to be a wrestling fan.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Why release Matt? He's clean and improving and had a nice match against Styles.

They should just cut Jeff and make him go to rehab.
If Jeff got shitcanned I would see Matt asking for his release. Just, where would they go when they don't want to do meth and grapes? I doubt the WWE would take them back unless Jeff went to rehab.

However, Dixie Carter is too stupid to make the right decision, or actually pay for medical costs when needed. She will just keep Jeff home for a few months and then he'll come back. Of course, I could see the crowds turning on him for Victory Road.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
After the way Hogan absolutely buried him on iMPACT! I dont see Hardy stepping into a TNA ring ever again.

I was in shock when Hogan threw that belt over the ropes and even more in shock later when he referenced his shadown and Jeff Hardy not being able to walk in it.

Seems to me that Hardy is gone.

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
I think they should honestly just continue with what they're doing and just have him get even darker. Sure, going against Hogan and them will make him a face, but do that and still have him not give a fuck about the fans. Make his character pretty much a loner. He doesn't need Sting. He doesn't need Immortal. He was right...working for the fans didn't help him at all and working for Hogan didn't do much for him either. Let him go solo where he comes across as just darker than before.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts