Wrestling Forum banner

Does HHH himself think Roman should turn heel too?

622 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  ceeder
I wonder if HHH actually wishes he could change Romans character or gimmick if he had much control over this role. Do you guys think Hunter would think of things differently than Vince would or would Hunter keep Roman this way?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
12,109 Posts
Who's to say HHH wasn't the one that gave Vince a pep rally for Roman being the guy in the 1st place?

Trips been trying to remove Cena forever because Trips is butthurt about Cena. I wouldn't doubt Trips pushing for Roman to be the next guy.

Bret Hart says HHH is a 4/10 and I'm with Bret motherfucking Hart.

· Registered
2,838 Posts
Who's to say HHH wasn't the one that gave Vince a pep rally for Roman being the guy in the 1st place?

Trips been trying to remove Cena forever because Trips is butthurt about Cena. I wouldn't doubt Trips pushing for Roman to be the next guy.

Bret Hart says HHH is a 4/10 and I'm with Bret motherfucking Hart.
In what way is HHH butthurt about cena? I've never heard about this

· Registered
12,109 Posts
In what way is HHH butthurt about cena? I've never heard about this
Thought there was this understanding from all the virgins online that HHH was always jealous of Cena and tried everything he could to bury him during his burial streak back in the 2000s but couldn't. And ever since he seemed to always laugh off Cena during on air segments/promos/etc.

Must have read all that wrong then.

· I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
16,471 Posts
Trips is the man. He gets to bang Steph. :tripsscust

· Banned
489 Posts
Unless he gets a much needed heel turn, then there's no point on having Roman Reigns being miscast as the underdog.

Don't get me wrong, I like Roman Reigns the person. I just don't like Roman Reigns the Looney Tunes wannabe megaface. I liked Reigns better when he was a silent badass Shield enforcer tweener.

Again, no disrespect to all kinds of blind worship fans, but the only way Reigns will be truly the face of the future of WWE is if he is permitted to be a heel to save him from being Cena 2.0 and a failed coin for the worst.

Also, WWE better not bring back Daniel Bryan for the whole upcoming WM season, starting at the Rumble through WrestleMania in 2016. WM32 is not for Aberdeen, Washington. It is in the state of Texas.

· Registered
5,957 Posts
Thought there was this understanding from all the virgins online that HHH was always jealous of Cena and tried everything he could to bury him during his burial streak back in the 2000s but couldn't. And ever since he seemed to always laugh off Cena during on air segments/promos/etc.

Must have read all that wrong then.
your full of BS! thats a big fat lie-

· Tiger Driver '91
3,118 Posts
He doesn't need to turn heel. He needs to show aggression and anger for having his dreams crushed so many times over the recent past. The crowd won't get on his side with tears and speeches. The crowd will get on his side when he ruins Sheamus' championship celebration, spears the entire Authority, does some "heel-like" violent things, and becomes the ruthless guy pursuing the title. Change up the roles. Have the Authority stop smiling and start making them scared of Roman's aggression. The crowd will naturally start cheering on the guy turning the tables. Every week it's the same damn thing. Good guy talks and talks, fights the good fight, gets screwed, heels laugh and smile while face cries and pouts. Enough. Switch it up. Make the face the hunter and let him stalk every member of the Authority until he gets HHH in a cage or something. Let him win that, then capitalize on the momentum with a title win.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.