Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really love australian and british accents. When I hear a girl with one of those accents it makes me want to move to one of those countries lol Speech is so hot in some areas.

I just watched a british show called Pramface, not that funny but the characters are likeable and I love the accent. Beth is Bef, forever is foreva. Some hot girls on that show and the accent is wow!

·
Premium Member
5,626 Posts
I really love australian and british accents. When I hear a girl with one of those accents it makes me want to move to one of those countries lol Speech is so hot in some areas.

I just watched a british show called Pramface, not that funny but the characters are likeable and I love the accent. Beth is Bef, forever is foreva. Some hot girls on that show and the accent is wow!
Just wait 'til you hear a scouser.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
I haven't really come across many English girls that fancy the American accent. The ones that do love reallly love it, just reminds them of Brad Pitt, George Clooney or whatever other Hollywood heart throb they're into.

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
I find a few accents kinda nice. Personally though its more the opposite for me, there are certain accents which are just a massive turn off for the most part. Hate Scottish, Scouser, Australian, Eastern European, and Mexican accents on girls. Some of it though is just association with bitches I find annoying.

·
Premium Member
8,581 Posts
Maryse's voice. French Canadian accent speaking English. :homer
A woman who can speak French even though I have no idea what she's saying...
:faint:

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
Yeah, French accents are hot. I know its a stereotype, but it really is the best sounding language.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts