Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'd seen the twitter spat between T-BAR, Sammy, and hell even Drax(Batista). I don't know, T-bar confuses me, hell all of the Retribution members minus Ali confuse me. So I'm starting to wonder if this is suppose to be a gimmick on how VINCE MCMAHON perceives movement warriors? What are yawl thoughts about that?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thats their gimmick though! Retribution is pretty much Antifa
This was exactly how they were portrayed in the summer. The rest they broke into the performance center, shattered glass and spray painted shit everywhere looked like a direct parody of antifa.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,483 Posts
I don't think it matters who Retribution is supposed to represent the members of the stable would still be responsible for their own individual opinions and tweets. T-Bars' Twitter spat with Sammy seems like a personal one and doesn't seem to have anything to do with the group. In fact, I'm kind've surprised WWE hasn't tried to put a stop to it considering their dislike of mentioning rival companies. T-Bar just comes across as a jackass.

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Aren’t snowflakes usually the right? Like MAGA and Republicans?
No. Snowflakes are Liberals, specifically Millennials. But the Left like to pretend they took over the word and use it towards the Right.

Was literally used over 10 years ago to describe the whining over sensitive generation of "offended" by everything young adults.

·
Registered
220 Posts
No. Snowflakes are Liberals, specifically Millennials. But the Left like to pretend they took over the word and use it towards the Right.

Was literally used over 10 years ago to describe the whining over sensitive generation of "offended" by everything young adults.
remove “young adults” from that definition and you’re describing most conservatives these days lol!

“OH the election was RIGGED!!!”

“Oh, the media is so biased, it panders to the left!!!”

“Nyla can’t be wimmminz champion!!!! I refuse to have common decency and respect the identification of other human beings!”

“How can I remember pronouns, units too difficult! (Proceeds to memorise all the players in the history of their favourite football team, past, present and future)

“Oh dear lord, the evil left has rebranded the name of my favourite microwaveable rice. BOYCOTT!!!”

“Where’s our pride month? Straight pride!!!”

“The evil left is trying to make me remove the confederate flag, which totally isn’t an oppressive reminder of slavery... it represents my family’s long heritage, all 4 years of it!”

“Government healthcare??? ThIs must mean COMMUNISM!!!”

“Murica was once a great nation and now it’s ruined by (hard working) immigrants!”

“Wear a mask? The gummint ain’t gonna take mah freedom!!!”

“Hurrr, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam & Steve!!”

“it’s like nobody speaks English anymore!”

“No! You can’t take our guns, it’s part of some outdated piece of paper written centuries ago!”

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
remove “young adults” from that definition and you’re describing most conservatives these days lol!

“OH the election was RIGGED!!!”

“Oh, the media is so biased, it panders to the left!!!”

“Nyla can’t be wimmminz champion!!!! I refuse to have common decency and respect the identification of other human beings!”

“How can I remember pronouns, units too difficult! (Proceeds to memorise all the players in the history of their favourite football team, past, present and future)

“Oh dear lord, the evil left has rebranded the name of my favourite microwaveable rice. BOYCOTT!!!”

“Where’s our pride month? Straight pride!!!”

“The evil left is trying to make me remove the confederate flag, which totally isn’t an oppressive reminder of slavery... it represents my family’s long heritage, all 4 years of it!”

“Government healthcare??? ThIs must mean COMMUNISM!!!”

“Murica was once a great nation and now it’s ruined by (hard working) immigrants!”

“Wear a mask? The gummint ain’t gonna take mah freedom!!!”

“Hurrr, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam & Steve!!”

“it’s like nobody speaks English anymore!”

“No! You can’t take our guns, it’s part of some outdated piece of paper written centuries ago!”
Found the triggered liberal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts