Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching him in that match against Kane to choose the stipulation and it looked like he was slowing down major through out the match, literally. To me, he doesn't seem fit enough to handle this TLC match, and the win should go to Kane.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
lol dude it's not like it's an iron match dude. He'll do fine all he has to do is a couple of big spots, go through a table, use a chair, use a ladder and that's it.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I know but still what if he does something like land his back on the ladder just doesn't look like he can take it. And isn't the match gonna be kinda lengthy considering its a title match?

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
Let's see, Christian is due back on Smackdown roughly within the next month or so.. so that means Edge is due for an injury or a trade back to Raw ;) (like they were gonna do anything with E & C, anyway)

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Personally he doesnt look like he in a condition for a walk in the park. The guy is brittle as hell, and approaching 40, fast. Someone needs to take the bumps to make this TLC work and I'm not entirely sure who will be doing that at the moment

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Personally he doesnt look like he in a condition for a walk in the park. The guy is brittle as hell, and approaching 40, fast. Someone needs to take the bumps to make this TLC work and I'm not entirely sure who will be doing that at the moment
Paul Bearer??

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
lawler was just in one, your logic fails
If the Lawler Miz match was a PPV world title match you'd be pissed off. Lawler didnt get hit with any weapon aside for a chair shot. If Edge goes into this match and takes a chair shot this forum will overload with people bitching.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I noticed he looked heavier than usual. However, he wrestled a slow match because his opponent was Kane. You cannot get a good match out of Kane, cos you have to slow it down so slow, and it isn't as if it becomes a good, slow technical match, it's just boring.

·
Banned
353 Posts
lol at this
But surely i wasnt the only one wondering why Kane didnt just destory Edge than and their in the match i mean i no he needed to win but he could of easily just choackslamed him twice tombstonded him than go ape shit yelling and demanding Edge tell him where his father is I mean if i was Kane thats what i would of done screw the match and picking the stipulation he shoulda made Edge pay makes this fued seem kinda stupid tbo like kane doesnt even care about paul

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Lets just call a spade a spade: the Main Events of PPVs are always the worst matches on the card these days. Edge/Kane will live up to that, easy. I'm just wondering if they'll be worse than Miz/Orton. Its a tough call.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Since he's returned from his Acilles Tendon tear he's looked weak as hell. He's even said he doesn't do any working out anymore, whatsoever.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Lets just call a spade a spade: the Main Events of PPVs are always the worst matches on the card these days. Edge/Kane will live up to that, easy. I'm just wondering if they'll be worse than Miz/Orton. Its a tough call.
Miz and Orton are both young and athletic, on the other end of the spectrum, Kane and Edge are old and broken down. Though Edge can still go, he seems fragile and I don't think he should be taking bumps in his state anymore. So I'm predicting that the World Championship TLC to be a disaster while the Miz/Orton encounter to be a decent outing at best.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
We may not see a lot of hardcore or highflying spots typical for TLC, but those two veterans will compensate through a heart-engaging, intense technical masterpiece of never before seen beauty and wonderful storytelling only rivaled by the likes of Flair and Shawn Michaels rounded up by exciting athletic power movements from the big red monster only to be opposed by Edges crafty finishing move noone else even came close to making look as destructive, the wrath of the spear.

·
Registered
58 Posts
His opponent is Kane, you don't need to be in such a good condotion to wrestle Kane.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
It's a TLC match, you dont really have to be in the best shape or wrestler to put on a good one. I'm sure he will still be willing to take some hard bumps. Kanes raw strength can still get him through a match and edge is just agile enough to do that same. Besides kanes not as broken down as everyone makes him out to be, he's been injured like once in his career.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts