Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love the guy to death, love him in the ring, love his music, his facial expressions, love his face paint, i love his character, but the one nitpick i have with him is his attire. The cutoff shorts with tights underneath them just isn't a good look, it looks like something some kids in their backyard would wear wrestling.

My cousin who rarely watches wrestling saw him tonight and laughed at his attire, and i couldn't blame him nor defend his attire lol.

I mean i get he's emo and rides skateboards and is a daredevil who likes pain, but i don't get how tiny cutoff shorts with tights underneath correlates to those things.

I think a pair of pants would work better on him, some ripped pants with patches on them or something.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Yeah I gotta agree with you here. I much prefer his evolve attire of the black pants. But yeah I wouldn't mind something similar to raven or what Cobain used to wear. Bring back grunge.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Eh.... looks fine to me

At the moment I have bigger issue with Quinn’s attire - the tails have got to go :D

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
I don't hate it, but there's room for improvement.

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Wrestlers in general have off-putting looks these days. I watched a WWE show, and I can’t for the life of me remember everyone who was in it, but I remember one of them was Dolph Ziegler. She HATED everyone’s look. I remember most of the guys were wearing street clothes, so Ambrose was probably in there.

There should be a REAL special reason for people to buck trends. Having a quirky personality isn’t enough. Get in some form of regulation attire or get out. If you need your clothes to have a proper personality, get some charisma and a gimmick.

That’s not aimed at Allin specifically, but if he shouldn’t need to wear shorts over his tights. Jericho should rip them off him and choke him with them if he wears them next week.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I'm not a big fan his attire, but I think he pulls it off where I'm not actively bothered by it. I wouldn't be against an attire change though. If he wore the long tights, like what Edge always wore, he could have images or wording on there that would fit his gimmick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts