Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not because the bella's are hot (as in my opinion they are not) but because they are extremely unlikeable and annoying people.

Why would anyone cheer for Bryan going forward if they know his fiance is Brie Bella. I mean seriously, when she was getting attacked by orton nobody cared. People were actually more annoyed with Bryan for running out of his match to go check on Brie

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts
I think it's a pretty stupid reason to hate him for that. Bryan is technically sound and a good all round wrestler.

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,487 Posts
She's not a bad person. She's just not a very good performer. It's none of my business who marries who so no, it doesn't make me dislike him.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Not in the least for the following reasons:

1) He's among the best in the world due to being a total package
2) He's proof that hard work and dedication pays off
3) He's married to the twin that isn't a pretentious cunt (although that isn't saying much since both twins are horseshit and need to stay away from the ring forever so actual talents can take over)
4) He's the Goddamn American Dragon

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
What I do hate, is WWE bringing a Bella into the WWE title feud. Their acting is horrible(when Orton attacked Bryan in the trainers room,they were telling him to stop,as if they were just practicing their lines while reading it off a piece of paper) and don't do anything positive to the divas division.

I won't hate Bryan for being married to a Bella, but I won't want him to win, if him winning means we'll be seeing the Bryan-Bella pair on TV every single week.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
What makes me dislike him is the fact that he was pushed because he dates the sister of John Cena's girlfriend. There, I said it
John Cena, Daniel Bryan & Bellas - Kliq 2.0

It's funny how everybody shits on Bellas because they are in the spotlight because Nikki dates John Cena but everybody ignores the reason for Bryan's push.
If Jinder Mahal was dating Brie he would pin John Cena clean at SummerSlam and in a feud for the WWE title involved

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
The Bellas are "extremely unlikable and annoying people"? Says you? You don't even know them. You've never met them. You watch them play characters on TV.
I don't watch Breaking Bad and condemn Bryan Cranston for being a nasty person.

Grow up.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
What makes me dislike him is the fact that he was pushed because he dates the sister of John Cena's girlfriend. There, I said it

It's funny how everybody shits on Bellas because they are in the spotlight because Nikki dates John Cena but everybody ignores the reason for Bryan's push.
If Jinder Mahal was dating Brie he would pin John Cena clean at SummerSlam and in a feud for the WWE title involved
That explains why Samoa Joe is thriving in the WWE! Being friends with Cena and all.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
No. Anyone who dislikes him for that reason is ridiculous.

It's his personal life and he can date/be with whoever he wants. Not to mention they make a cute couple.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts

What a spectacular Heel stable that would be.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Not because the bella's are hot (as in my opinion they are not) but because they are extremely unlikeable and annoying people.

Why would anyone cheer for Bryan going forward if they know his fiance is Brie Bella. I mean seriously, when she was getting attacked by orton nobody cared. People were actually more annoyed with Bryan for running out of his match to go check on Brie
interesting if true

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
That explains why Samoa Joe is thriving in the WWE! Being friends with Cena and all.
Stop searching for excuses, Joe and Cena were never almost brothers-in-law. It's not a coincidence that Bryan received his main event push just when he started dating a Bella.
It's nothing new that an influential guy helps his brother-in-law.
Being almost married into the same family is something bigger than just being a buddy with someone in the business like Samoa joe

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yes.

He was better as the mentally unstable, insecure guy. Now he's just a boring, milk toast ass muthafucka with an annoying, bitchy girlfriend.

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
Stop searching for excuses, Joe and Cena were never almost brothers-in-law. It's not a coincidence that Bryan received his main event push just when he started dating a Bella.
It's nothing new that an influential guy helps his brother-in-law.
Being almost married into the same family is something bigger than just being a buddy with someone in the business like Samoa joe
Yeah he got that main event push 3 years ago when he was appearing in dark matches or being left off of PPVs. :ti

1 - 20 of 92 Posts