Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After beating him down on the RAW before Mania , I think Christain comes back and interfers with his match against Y2J.

Punk arleady beat Jericho at WM , and won in front of his Home crowm at MITB

90 % of the time hometown heros lose at home...with The Rock winning at Mania, and Punk already winning at MITB , I see a Y2J win with the help of a pissed of Christian

Thoughts ?

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
lukas444 said it best. WWE don't care enough for Christian to give him a main-event program on the superior brand against CM Punk. CM Punk destroying Christian was just a convenient way to write him off TV, and when Christian returns he will most likely stay on SmackDown and get into some irrelevant feud. Sources apparently point to a feud with The Big Show over the Intercontinental title. Sadly, I think Christian's main-event days are well and truly over at this point.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
One could only hope. I'd love a Punk/Jericho/Christian feud where Christian and Jericho are in cahoots and Punk has to overcome them both similar to Cena/Jericho/Christian in 2005.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,258 Posts
I wouldn't count on it. They would just keep CM Punk vs Chris Jericho without Christian being involved.

·
Registered
9,345 Posts
IF Jericho is winning at ER, I would like to see that happening. Not only Christian has a reason to do that, but he also has good history with Y2J.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,765 Posts
I say make Punk vs Y2J No DQ,have Punk dominate Y2J most of the match but then have Henry and Christian come down to the ring and destroy Punk letting Y2J pick up the win.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Christian`s main eventing days are over, last year was his peak of career..unfortunately i see it going only landslide from now on

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nope & he shouldn't either there's much better options for Punk to feud with than Christian, plus i don't think we will be seeing the last of the Punk V Jericho feud at ER either just my take:p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts