Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously...just saw the trailer for his new movie.

When the fuck does he have time to film a movie? The guy is literally on the road performing in WWE LIVE events 350 days out of the year, going overseas, autograph sessions, hospital visits and numerous charitable events.

So, I just don't get how he has time to film a movie?

I mean....WTF.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
oh god. its time.

You see, Cena's not real. Everytime you've seen John Cena, its been your mother or father, dressed as John Cena.
he's not real, he's just something they made up to tell the children, like Santa or Slash.
i'm sorry.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Seriously...just saw the trailer for his new movie.

When the fuck does he have time to film a movie? The guy is literally on the road performing in WWE LIVE events 350 days out of the year, going overseas, autograph sessions, hospital visits and numerous charitable events.

So, I just don't get how he has time to film a movie?

I mean....WTF.
well they have cloned sheeps.......

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
All the Rock marks are hating 'cause Rock had to take 7 years off to put out movies, Cena doesn't have to take any time off.

Hah, just kidding. Unlike Cena, Rock actually puts out good movies...most the time.

As far as I know, though. Cena has been taking off most house shows and they've been running with Rio and Punk. Meaning he pretty much only works Raw and PPV's. That's how he has time.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Cena will save Punk, no worries

·
Registered
252 Posts
It's his twin brother mark wahlberg

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
It can't be too difficult, to be fair. The movie is going to be awful and was probably fully filmed on a sunny weekend.

...just joking. I'm guessing he had most of his scenes filmed earlier on during a few of his weeks off, which haven't been too often and I'm sure has still been quite a challenge.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
IMDB sucks. Anyway, Rock had some good ones and Cena was on the right track but hes gone downhill. Its going to come down to personal preference in the end though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts