Wrestling Forum banner

Bound for Glory 2011 at Hammerstein Ballroom?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
BFG can be anywhere they want it to be they just need to advertise, Advertise, and ADVERTISE. I meaen cmon your a show on NATIONAL tv and you cant draw more than 3000 fans for you biggest show?

·
Registered
559 Posts
The problem is they advertise to there fans on impact, its the casuals who need to be targeted.

And no it shouldnt - the ballroom should be used for a ppv though

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
The Hammerstein Ballroom is best suited for a PPV which would be appropiate, such as Hard Justice. Considering that the house show drew in a lot of the older ECW fanbase, that would be a good one.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
TNA really needs to hold a PPV in Toronto, it has a good fanbase for wrestling. Also it would be so easy to advertise here, TNA could easily get there big names on The Hour, Off The Record, Edge 102.1 and tons of morning shows leading up to the PPV. I bet they would get huge sales if TNA came to Toronto and did this. In NY I don't see them getting there wrestlers on shows like they could in Toronto.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
TNA needs to go to wrestling towns, and I think it would benefit them to do every PPV in 2011 outside of the Smark Zone. By wrestling towns, I mean places where they have drawn big crowds in the past.

BFG in Chicago in 2008 drew 5,500 and was one of their hottest crowds, and I remember they drew 4,000+ fans at a house show in Kentucky somewhere. They have already discussed doing a PPV in the Hammerstein, but I think a PPV like Lockdown or Hard Justice would fit that arena well.

North Carolina has had good crowds for TNA, as well as NYC (I'm going raven ryder on yall :side:) and even Texas.

IZ just makes TNA look bush league, and they could improve that by hitting the road.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The Ballroom is fine for BFG, but TNA needs to advertise the event in advanced by at least 2 months. And they need to deliver the best show they can possibly give on PPV. But I think they need to do more Impact outside of the IZ first before doing a Ballroom PPV

·
HEADBANGA
21,600 Posts
Ballroom is so overrated. Mightest well do it at Impact Zone for that matter. Big Event,BIG BUILDING.
And no one pays to watch. :rolleyes:

They should definitely come to the ballroom and do a PPV there. The crowd will be on fire the whole night through.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
They have to do it in Toronto, because they could hype way more here then they could in any major city in the US.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Ballroom is so overrated. Mightest well do it at Impact Zone for that matter. Big Event,BIG BUILDING.
Packing out a 2500 seat venue and holding the show in an great atmosphere will be way better for TNA than selling 4000 tickets in a 10000 seat venue and putting on a show in front of that crowd.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts