Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People say they got/get excited at Stone Cold's glass shattering and Undertaker's gong etc. Does anyone on the current roster do that for you.

·
Administrator
59,114 Posts
BROCK FUCKING LESNAR. I get excited because I know chaos is about to ensue. Not to mention it's just great for getting someone hyped.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Ziggler's.

The blunt "HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD" just works so well. I'm not even that much of a Ziggler fan, but that theme...that theme.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
When I hear I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD, that's kind of exciting. Helps Ziggler stand out, so I'm a fan. Soundbites that help you instantly identify a star are the keys to success. Basically, every big star in WWFE history, you can figure out exactly who they are by like...the first half second of their music playing, and in past eras, the midcard had that ability as well. Now...its rare.

Goldust's entrance gets me pumped, too. HE'S ON THE ROSTER FOR NOW, HE STILL COUNTS!

Of course, Punk and Brock's themes are awesome, as well. Again, they stand out and are instantly identifiable.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
Ziggler
The Wyatts
Christian

Part Timers:
Undertaker
Brock Lesner

·
Registered
979 Posts
Punk, Shield, AJ, Lesnar, Ziggler.

EDIT: Forgot the Wyatts, that entrance is awesome!

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
BROCK FUCKING LESNAR. I get excited because I know chaos is about to ensue. Not to mention it's just great for getting someone hyped.
This.

Also the Shield's even though coming through the crowd is sort of a face-type entrance. ECW's Sandman used to do it as well and bash himself with a beer can which was cool while it lasted.

In the past, The Ultimate Warrior's.

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
Punk
Triple H
Brock

In that order. Hearing the static followed by that opening riff is just so awesome. Then the rest of the song is pretty awesome. All of Triple H's themes have been sweet and are just great to listen to on there own: My Time, The Game, Line in the Sand, King of Kings.

Brock's entrance theme is great, but he makes it awesome by coming out and doing his shuffle, then his jump on the ring apron.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Stone Cold
Brock
Taker
Orton
Cena

1 - 20 of 81 Posts