Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... Nathan Jones?

What the hell happened to the guy? I thought he had tons of potential, and had a sick-ass entrance.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Re: Does anyone remember ...

Wasn't he voted 2003's most Embarrassing Wrestler?

·
Registered
80 Posts

He is in parts unknown.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts

Yeah I remember him. He was that tall feller wasn't he...

·
Registered
4,327 Posts

The last I had heard, TNA was looking at him but I don't think anything ever really came from it. I know he was in The Condemned as well.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,018 Posts

He had a deal with TNA, for a bit, but they couldn't get his visa sorted out IIRC. It was at the same time that they had Doug Williams signed up but not appearing.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

I remember hearing about the TNA thing, wasn't that around the time EY was leading World Elite? He'd have been a natural fit for that group and a hell of lot better than Rob Terry in the enforcer role, this was a couple of weeks after he lost to a Hernandez running shoulder tackle ffs.

As far as him leaving WWE my understanding is that he simply couldn't handle life on the road. Can't really blame him, it must be stressful for some people, I seem to remember Lesnar saying something similar.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Nathan Jones was tall, muscular, and green as fuck. He was a waste of time.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Nathan was also famous for his ability to lactate. He was the result of a cross-breeding experiment by the Australian Government, in association with the WWE, where they successfully (?) mated a cow and a hoss.

·
Registered
655 Posts
He had a monster presence. I'd much rather him still be with the WWE as the 'biggest' guy rather than Big show. But from what I remember he had trouble balancing the hectic road schedule and being back here in Australia with family. Even though he wasn't a great wrestler it didn't matter. Not many guys, big or small, are great wrestlers anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I remember Taker teaching him how to wrestle for awhile then Nathan Jones got jumped by the FBI and I never saw him again.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
He was with Taker for a while then got endeavoured. He was crap in the ring from what I've heard. I remember him being in the condemned with Austin.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I do, but all I remember is him doing a cool spinny kick at WM19 on Big Show...or A-Train, whichever one it was.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
What happened to him? Gee, if only there was a site one could go to to find out. Oh, right. Google, which brings one to Wikipedia, which says he retired in 2005 and is an actor.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I remember they billed him as the worlds most dangerous man..... didn't they?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts