Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
You know a lot of people make fun of Braden Walker for how short his WWE stint was. But why not this loser? his time was shorter and it was hyped for weeks!

· Premium Member
9,987 Posts
He was a throwback to the carnival days of wrestling. He showed how he uses carny speak too talk secretly amongst carnival guests (now known as the WWE Universe). The problem is half of them or more never understood what he was saying...it tizzook me a wizzile the first time I heard it.

They should've gave him more time. He'd be good in TNA.

· You're better than that Cole.
4,004 Posts
Kizarny? you mean the same guy who got absolutely zero reaction as well getting booed out of the building and the fans cheered for Heel MVP during their match? yeah I remember. One of the most embarrassing debuts in wrestling history.

· Registered
1,948 Posts

wizelcome
kizandy
wizlike

w-what? i seriously think i got a brain tumor after watching that
a carny gimmick
fpalm

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Ain't he the X-Division champ in TNA now?

· Registered
4,724 Posts
This thread is awesome. Someone make a thread for Shad, XFL and the Basham Brothers.
Sounds like a plan. And at least, it would be better threads than "Should x wrestler be the WWE HOF".

I saw Kizarny LIVE with a friend in his match against MVP. I loved the gimmick. We still are proud to say we saw Kizarny.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.