Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

John Cena revealed this version of the championship during the "Word Life" fase of his career and held it until JBL & Orlando Jordan destroyed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5FzI5pplXk

So, do any of you still miss it or was blowing it up and replacing it with the current design a good thing?

Also was it better or worst looking than the WWE spinner championship?

·
Town Savior
1,805 Posts
Re: Does anyone miss the Spinner Untied States title or was blowing it up a good thin

I think my opinion is obvious.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Re: Does anyone miss the Spinner Untied States title or was blowing it up a good thin

It looks better than the spinner WWE Championship yes, just because it actually says champion instead of just "champ", which really bugs me!

But it wouldn't have suited anyone other than Cena (and that particular gimmick) so they were right to get rid of it.

·
Registered
534 Posts

meh, it led to the WWE Spinner title, so I cant say Im a fan

·
Premium Member
9,435 Posts

I miss the WCW U.S. belt.

And the old NWA U.S. belt wasn't bad either.

·
Registered
54 Posts

so happy that title is gone, hated it from the time it debuted and hate it today. i want a new WWE Championship too, hate how it says "champ" not champion

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts

I liked the title, thought it was pretty cool at the time.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts

If you took away the "Word Life John Cena" and made it into a "non spinner" title, it would actually be a decent looking belt. It looks better than the WWE Championship spinner.

·
Registered
484 Posts

it looks ridiculous and it's a good thing it's gone. someone should do the same to the WWE title belt.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts

WWE should also blow up the WWE Championship spinner belt too because it doesn't look like a championship belt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts