Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah the old smackdown the Fist ..Brock lesnar vs Hulk Hogan Days [ even though i wasant around then smackdown was being treated equally or even better than raw] ..the days when Raw and Smackdown had an Actual Rivalry..more Importantly ..the Storylines. For example at the run up to Wrestlemania 22 we had a really good Kurt angle vs Undertaker storyline ..believe me it looked like they legit wanted to fight and was a really good Ruthless aggression storyline. Hell Vince Mcmahon even appeared on smackdown Regularly....just makes me sad

So yeah my point is now smackdown has degraded so far that it does not feel like the show i watched in 2005-2006 your opinions?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Nope, I'm only looking forward.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yeah, I kinda miss it but just like RAW IS WAR, Attitude Era, Ruthless Aggression Era and many other awesome things it's not coming back so we can only hope that current product will improve.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I actually really do miss SmackDown. From 1999-2002 I felt like SmackDown HAD to be watched to understand what was going on. It seemed like Raw and SmackDown were even and one was not favored than the other. Nowadays I don't even bother watching it because I am not interested in any star on the "SmackDown roster".

·
Registered
418 Posts
My favourite SmackDown days were the days where Steph was the GM. A close second would be "Tonight on Paul Heyman Smackdown!"

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I miss the old WWE in general, I miss Austin, I miss Rock, I miss Taker, I miss Vince etc, it was just better, maybe it's because I was younger... wait no, it was just better back then lol.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Yeah, I miss the old SmackDown days when it used to be watchable and relevant. I never missed a single episode back then, but now I fast-forward 70% of it on my DVR.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I miss how SD was just as important as RAW, now it doesn't matter. Now you can watch only RAWs and PPVs and not miss anything. Seriously they treat it like its streaming from WWE.com

Sent from my Ally using VerticalSports.Com App

·
Banned
882 Posts
No, looking forward to see new talent and hopefully some of the current talent get better.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
I miss when Steph was GM and on TV every week looking hot. I miss the great wrestling that was on TV at that time. I miss Paul Heyman writing TV. 2002-2003 Was awesome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts